Home

Lack of injuries

This is a discussion on Lack of injuries within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-10-2014, 11:15 AM   #33
Rookie

Trojan32's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Lack of injuries

One thing to note, the injury rating will improve in off-season training.

I adjust all incoming freshman, then let their ratings slowly improve. Makes sense as they are not as physically mature as upperclassmen and more susceptible.

Last edited by Trojan32; 01-11-2014 at 10:28 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 01-10-2014, 11:41 AM   #34
Pro

silver281gt's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver281gt
I havent got around to moving mine yet but I will tonight. I am going to move all skill players to 25 and all linemen to 0. Ill prob play 2 or 3 games in my dynasty tonight and will post how it goes. I am using San Jose St also.

I will prob keep my qb around the 50 mark since Qb's like to get hurt alot.
Old 01-10-2014, 09:07 PM   #35
MVP

AntiBandwagoner's Arena

OVR: 6

I had a stretch in my Texas State dynasty where my QB left in the second half not to return in four straight games.

Aside from that, I really saw little-to-no injuries.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2014, 10:20 AM   #36
Pro

silver281gt's Arena

Ok so I did my injury sliders for the 1st season on my San Jose Dynasty and I like them so far other then no O-line injuries lol.

Qb's / 0
Rb / 25
Wr / 25
Fb / 25
Te / 25
OL / 0
DL / 0
Lb / 25
CB / 25
S's / 25

Lost my RE, OLB and safety for 8 weeks total. As for my running back rotation I don't lose my RB until about 25-29 carries then its my 2nd and 3rd rb's the rest of the way. I am going to counter that with formation subs. Go ahead and put my 2nd RB in about 8 different formations and see how it goes.
Old 01-14-2014, 07:29 PM   #37
Pro

OVR: 5

Are injuries the same in coach mode? Because the CPU gets injured plenty on normal mode.
Old 01-14-2014, 09:02 PM   #38
Rookie

rollinphat's Arena

OVR: 5

I get injuries left and right using default sliders and rosters. Year 3 at Penn State and my top 3 Qbs are all currently out for 4-6 weeks. I do tend to scramble and run a lot of option though.
Old 01-15-2014, 01:36 PM   #39
Rookie

tylerd02's Arena

I was really struggling with the lack of injuries. I've gone through multiple seasons with different teams and never getting an injury lasting more than a game.

Last night in my Georgia State dynasty i edited the roster to move lineman to 0 and others to 25. I played two games. I lost my top two qbs and my top rb for the game in the first game and nothing in the second game. I'll play some more games this week to see if anything else needs to be tweaked but i enjoyed, for now, at least dealing with some injuries.
Old 01-15-2014, 02:16 PM   #40
Pro

silver281gt's Arena

Yea I lost my 1st RB last night for the game and my top incoming Freshman wr for 3 weeks after have a nice week 1 debut. Game 1 I lost my Starting qb for 3 weeks. Luckly with 2 bye weeks in the 1st 5 weeks he is coming back against Umass.

Only thing I did leave my Qb's injjuy at 40. Any lower and I might have to keep 6 Qb's on the roster.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »