Home

Worst game ever

This is a discussion on Worst game ever within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-31-2013, 03:44 PM   #17
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Worst game ever

I just use the QB, try that. Your runs up the middle won't be like that anymore at all. Let the cpu control your HB.
Old 01-01-2014, 02:03 AM   #18
Rookie

bccards13's Arena

OVR: 2

If I were you, I'd stop running that play. In my case, I know how to exploit the read option to my benefit and I simply don't run it as much. I like the sportsmanship of the game, even if it is a computer.
Old 01-02-2014, 02:23 AM   #19
Rookie

cryuff's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hovaturnup
Use my sliders then talk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hovaturnup
Check the slider forum. My sliders are there. You won't be disappointe
Your right..you did it!! Your sliders are the best I have seen. The key I believe are the edits to the coach and WR. Great job and thank you
Old 01-02-2014, 05:37 AM   #20
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

OVR: 0

you could simply not call dives?
Old 01-02-2014, 10:42 AM   #21
Rookie

cryuff's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonMexico1992
you could simply not call dives?
No...look I have been playing NCAA since 2002, There have been a ton of glitches along the way, but a simple run down the middle is basic stuff. You can't have a game without that, and it's more than that. What it truly means is the ratings for your offensive and defensive lineman are meaningless, it means your linebackers have no influence. If those things are the case whats the point, why recruit any of those players? I could just stick in 1 star players and they do the same as a 5 star, you see the whole game becomes meaningless. But the sliders and editing have somewhat fixed it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2014, 01:42 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm running a one star team with a weak offensive line, and if I could run up the middle for first downs every three plays, my life would be a heck of a lot easier.
Old 01-02-2014, 03:34 PM   #23
Pro

Robo COP's Arena

OVR: 3

Yea man I don't know what games/teams you are doing it against but I have multiple times where. Run up the middle gets stuffed. I had a game a couple days ago that the team I was playing had a 97 ovr DT and I couldn't run between the tackles to save my life
Old 01-02-2014, 10:31 PM   #24
Rookie

cryuff's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo COP
Yea man I don't know what games/teams you are doing it against but I have multiple times where. Run up the middle gets stuffed. I had a game a couple days ago that the team I was playing had a 97 ovr DT and I couldn't run between the tackles to save my life
I started a dynasty with Tenn, I had one loss then I had the big match up verus Alabama. Look at their defense, look at Tenn offense. Tenn ran the ball right down thier throats, what happened was the DL were getting pushed off the ball and the LB's were not filling the holes. I was averaging 4.5-5.0 a carry, it wasn't like I was breaking them for 20 yards, I was just getting 3-5-4 yards per carry. The editing of the coaches and bringing up the aggresiveness has fixed this

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »