Home

Pick my next dynasty

This is a discussion on Pick my next dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-04-2014, 12:27 AM   #9
Just started!

JustinD's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Pick my next dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt2000
They are another realignment in 2015 with strong rumors that FSU may be going to the BIG 12. This is why I posted this.
FSU would not go to the BIG 12. Geographically it doesn't really make sense either.
Old 01-04-2014, 12:28 AM   #10
Pro

osubucki6's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyMikeWallace
I have no idea what their restrictions are.
The restrictions are basically the size limit which I'm not sure but you could look up. Also must be approved by government official so I suggest someone with top interest in Academic prestige. Also have unlimited scholarships but you can't do that in this which sucks.
NBA-Sonics :'(
Old 01-04-2014, 12:35 AM   #11
Banned

jt2000's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinD
FSU would not go to the BIG 12. Geographically it doesn't really make sense either.

Go ask WVU that....LOL
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2014, 12:35 AM   #12
Banned

jt2000's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by osubucki6
No big conference school is leaving it's conference other then Louisville, Maryland, and Rutgers. And FSU will not be going to Big 12 ever. It would have to be SEC and that won't happen.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot...tball/21057704

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot...s-over-for-now

This is the site you're getting it from and it was in 2012. It is wrong. I am sorry but you are very wrong on this.(below)

http://www.sbnation.com/2012/12/14/3...ns-projections
$ talks....
Old 01-04-2014, 12:41 AM   #13
Pro

osubucki6's Arena

Quote:
$ talks....
Exactly, "Conference realignment for the foreseeable future died here Monday when Swofford got his 15 members to pledge allegiance. Legally, it's called a grant of rights. It means if conference members leave for another league, their TV rights -- and tens of millions of dollars -- don't follow. Those rights are retained by their conference.

So schools don't leave.

It hasn't happened in the Big Ten since members agreed to a grant of rights in 1988. The Big 12 -- after a couple of contentious years -- are good with a GOR until the end of its TV deal in 2025. The Pac-12 has one. The only BCS league that doesn't have one is the SEC. And you've got to be crazy to leave the SEC with seven consecutive national championships and a lucrative network about to be launched.

It rendered moot Big 12 expansion talk given that Florida State and Clemson are legally bound to Swofford's suddenly stable conference. The same goes for the Pac-12 raiding the Big 12."

Directly from the NEWS article. Not the PREDICTION article. No realignment unless you wanna give up tens of millions of dollars. Then why don't you start paying the college athletes. That way we can get NCAA back. I wish it would happen but it won't.
Old 01-04-2014, 12:41 AM   #14
Rookie

SpeedyMikeWallace's Arena

OVR: 2

Hmm. I can't find anything on size restrictions, but limiting it to players whose academic prestige is high or above seems fitting.

Interestingly, Virginia Tech and Texas A&M are Senior Military Colleges. If I included them, I think the conference would be:

Air Force
Army
The Citadel
Navy
Virginia Military Institute
Virginia Tech
Texas A&M

Am I missing anyone?

Last edited by SpeedyMikeWallace; 01-04-2014 at 12:44 AM.
Old 01-04-2014, 12:43 AM   #15
Just started!

JustinD's Arena

Quote:
Go ask WVU that....LOL
I've actually been pondering for a while what in the world WVU is doing in the BIG 12. It's all about money. But where most of these ACC teams are sitting right now I don't imagine it being in their best interest to move to the BIG 12.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2014, 12:44 AM   #16
Pro

osubucki6's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyMikeWallace
Hmm. I can't find anything on size restrictions, but limiting it to players whose academic prestige is high or above seems fitting.

Interestingly, Virginia Tech and Texas A&M are Senior Military Colleges. If I included them, I think the conference would be:

Air Force
Army
The Citadel
Virginia Military Institute
Virginia Tech
Texas A&M

Am I missing anyone?
Navy! Very important to this conference. I think VT and A&M would dominate the conference but it could work. I think their is a weight restriction around 260 lbs but I'm not sure I'll try to find it tomorrow.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »