Home

Does Oregon's playbook not work lol?

This is a discussion on Does Oregon's playbook not work lol? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-16-2014, 01:27 PM   #17
Hail West Virginia

mtoo22's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Does Oregon's playbook not work lol?

Its the fact that you have 8 threads that are all covered somewhere else. Whatever you want to do I guess..

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk
Old 01-16-2014, 01:31 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtoo22
Its the fact that you have 8 threads that are all covered somewhere else. Whatever you want to do I guess..

Not true. Some are just general questions. Ppl are just saying everything I say now shouldn't be a thread. Keep each thread to itself
Old 01-16-2014, 02:20 PM   #19
Hail West Virginia

mtoo22's Arena

OVR: 10

You're obviously trolling for arguments by creating these threads that are all just bugs. Which could go in the bugs thread. But for whatever reason you think that you deserve 8 threads of your own to express your point. If you are just trying to start arguments to get posts or views then I guess its working.

Old 01-16-2014, 02:31 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtoo22
You're obviously trolling for arguments by creating these threads that are all just bugs. Which could go in the bugs thread. But for whatever reason you think that you deserve 8 threads of your own to express your point. If you are just trying to start arguments to get posts or views then I guess its working.

I'd say so myself.
Old 01-17-2014, 12:53 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 2

Obviously he did not know about the no huddle glitch when he posted his question so there for how could he put it in the glitch thread to start off as? It was a simple question about a playbook and nothing more. He had no idea it was a glitch of any sort so just have to lay off.

My advice to many on here, lay back and chill, if someone does something you don't like, get over it and ignore it. Does it really affect your life so much someone posts something on a thread? IF so I am sorry for your non existent life and you have my pity. Perhaps concern yourself with real problems compared to this and then complain about who said what on the internet.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »