Home

VT playbook matches VT in real life?

This is a discussion on VT playbook matches VT in real life? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-09-2014, 03:24 AM   #1
Banned

jt2000's Arena

OVR: 0
VT playbook matches VT in real life?

or does another playbook matches what they run in real life? I am trying to run the same offense as they do in real life in my offline dynasty.

Thanks,

John
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2014, 01:09 PM   #2
Rookie

zkiesel's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: VT playbook matches VT in real life?

If you really want to make it realistic, the only way to go is a custom playbook. What I like to do is watch a game that they played online (noonkick.com) and make a playbook (simsports.net) at the same time. Pause the video, grab the formation. Then go in and edit the plays after the game is over. I like to follow these guidelines when making a custom book:

For standard formations: 1 Inside Run, 1 Outside Run, 1 Draw/Counter Run, 1 Read-Option, 1 Pitch Option, 1 Play-Action Pass, 1 Screen pass, 1 Short pass, 1 Mid-range pass, 1 Deep Pass

For empty formations: 1-2 Runs (Jet sweep, QB Draw, etc.), 1 Play-action pass, 2 short passes, 2 mid-range passes, 2 deep passes

Now, if you're running a spread offense and you have some under-center formations just for running the ball: 1-2 inside runs, 1-2 outside/power runs, 1 counter run, 2-3 play-action passes

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »