Home

Won't Let Me Play Friends/Unranked

This is a discussion on Won't Let Me Play Friends/Unranked within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-07-2014, 08:10 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Won't Let Me Play Friends/Unranked

As the title says, I can't seem to play friends outside of OD mode or random people in unranked games. Every time I join an unranked game or another person joins my unranked game, it sits there for seconds. I can move around my team but I never see the other person's default team choice or see them picking teams. Then, after a few seconds, it kicks us both out of the game, telling the person who set up the game "Your opponent has left the match" and telling the person who joined "This game session is no longer available." Anyone have any ideas? Hopefully someone can fix this. Thanks.

FWIW I have a named roster but I can play ranked games with it so I doubt that's the problem. I also have 6-7 out of the 9 uniform updates but I doubt that's the problem either because I've played plenty of people in my OD with Baylor's new uniforms.

Last edited by stormisbruin; 02-07-2014 at 08:14 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »