Home

Would It Be Worth Buying NCAA 14?

This is a discussion on Would It Be Worth Buying NCAA 14? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-03-2014, 02:21 AM   #9
Living the Dream

SugaRicky's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Would It Be Worth Buying NCAA 14?

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking12344
This is imo, the best football game ea has made. Not out of the box mind you, but with a bunch of tweaks. I am actually on my 12th season of dynasty, play all the games and am still loving it. Building up Minnesota right now and just had a great game at Wisconsin today losing 9-7. I have such intense games at times I have to put the game down for a day or two once in a while because it rattles me.
Its not perfect though, still a bunch of things wrong with it but a great game of football.
You wouldn't happen to have a YouTube channel where you play these games do you?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
Old 03-03-2014, 05:16 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas_Fan95
Would it be worth buying the game this late? I don't watch much college, but I have owned NCAA titles before. I find them fun to play and I feel they're easier to get into than Madden.
I may be in the minority but I'm loving both Madden and NCAA this year.

That hasn't happend in the last 2-3 years where I've kept and enjoyed both games in the same year.

Neither game is without flaws but if you can deal with minor issues as i like to say.....both games games to ultimately be edited/tweaked to play some solid football at the end of the day.

And this is coming on the heels of EA's lack luster release of NCAA 12, 13 and Madden 13.

NCAA 14 has the ability to be provide so much replay value especially if you dive into roster editing to enhance on field gameplay.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 03-03-2014, 08:36 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugaRicky
You wouldn't happen to have a YouTube channel where you play these games do you?

No. I am also not someone who would ever play in a madden tourney as my skill level in video football games is average at best.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2014, 12:58 AM   #12
Living the Dream

SugaRicky's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking12344
No. I am also not someone who would ever play in a madden tourney as my skill level in video football games is average at best.
Same here. I'm just trying to get better

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »