Home

Re-mastered NCAA Football 14 Poll

This is a discussion on Re-mastered NCAA Football 14 Poll within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Would you buy a remaster ncaa football 14
Yes The results are hidden 0%
No The results are hidden 0%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-05-2014, 04:47 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Re-mastered NCAA Football 14 Poll

How much would it cost? I would probably buy something like that for 10 dollars. old sports games lose there value quickly
Old 07-05-2014, 05:36 PM   #10
Air Raid

Dr Death's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastExit
I'd actually pay a reasonable amount of money for a series of patches that fixes longstanding issues in the current game. Don't see why the lawsuit would keep them from fixing something that is still on the shelves in stores.
Longstanding issues... LOL They spent an entire gen with those "issues" and never fixed them... if they did come out with a patch it would break a whole slew of other stuff...

And to answer the OP's question... no way I would buy a new system and shell out for a port-over of this game. Now... if the game came out with commentating totally redone so that the guys actually sound like they're watching YOUR game, if blocking was fixed, if WR/DB interactions were fixed, if they toned down the knockout hits that happen more in one game in '14 than an entire real college season, if they fixed punts and CPU logic and made sidelines look real... oh heck... what am I saying??? This is another 10 years down the line, if that...

Old 07-05-2014, 11:38 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 4

Nope, I probably wouldn't be able to use the dynasty editor on next gen and this dynasty would be broken
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2014, 01:46 PM   #12
Just started!

i probally would, if i could change rankings and roster
Old 07-07-2014, 01:50 PM   #13
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercalnd
Actually they can't. If their NCAA, school and conference licenses have ended, which is what I read caused them to cancel the game, they can no longer produce and sell new copies of the game, even for the same systems that they already made the game for.

Halo is not a good comparison because it's not a licensed IP.
Yup, this is why it's not even a remote possibility. Probably no chance to be on Playstation Now either in part for this reason.
Old 07-07-2014, 05:03 PM   #14
Rookie

TimLawNYC's Arena

OVR: 5

It's nice to dream but anybody thinking there is ANY chance of additional updates, patches, improvements, or ports for NCAA Football is lying to themselves.

Beyond the obvious legal difficulties, there is simply nobody working on these games anymore. The entire team was disbanded and sent to other projects (or out the door). As far as we know, there is not a single person connected with EA available to even work on any of the things being suggested here.
Old 07-07-2014, 09:25 PM   #15
Banned

No!! It would be a Remaster Nacc 14, EA can't make a 15.. Take 14 and make it look next gen and release it on X1 n Ps4,
I would love and buy today cause 14 only reason I'm hanging onto my 360 so i would love Ncaa 14 ported to next gen..I would give $59.99 again
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2014, 09:47 PM   #16
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by highlow43
No!! It would be a Remaster Nacc 14, EA can't make a 15.. Take 14 and make it look next gen and release it on X1 n Ps4,
I would love and buy today cause 14 only reason I'm hanging onto my 360 so i would love Ncaa 14 ported to next gen..I would give $59.99 again
Can't do that either. Can't release another game no matter what you call it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »