Home

Recruiting in the blind

This is a discussion on Recruiting in the blind within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-06-2014, 08:50 PM   #9
Pro

thedudescrew's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Recruiting in the blind

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt2000
After reading some ideas. I came up with a set up of ideas to make dynasty a little more challenging. Here is my list. Tell me what you think.
I am thinking about doing a mock tryout with Texas St. (with the newest rosters you can find If you choose to play with them)

*State Recruiting Death Ban* 5-10 years (up to you)
Start off as a OC.
You can't recruit nobody from your state.
You can't scout any players
You can only go after players 1 star high then your school.
IE : Texas St. is a 1 star. You can only recruit 2* players. Then after you rank up another star just repeat the process.
You can only go after 1 ATH a year! So make it count!
*Here's a twist* No custom playbooks. You must run your OC playbook. Since alot of them comes from different schools.
I think that allowing the cpu to recruit in general is enough of a house rule. It will kill your team fat and before you know it your team will be filled with half walk on players just to stay at the minimum. Believe me, it has already happened in year two of my USA dynasty.
Old 07-07-2014, 03:54 AM   #10
Pro

thedudescrew's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Recruiting in the blind

Something i noticed when it comes to the cpu recruiting is they don't use the points for recruits. They will offer scholarships but they don't seem to give the recruits points each week. So that's something to think about. Allow them to make the board but it's up to you to give each recruit points.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »