Home

NCAA football 2012 questions

This is a discussion on NCAA football 2012 questions within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-27-2014, 11:45 PM   #1
Pro

jmac7164's Arena

OVR: 0
NCAA football 2012 questions

I just bought ncaa 2012 because i wanted to try it. it was 8 dollars. was it worth it?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2014, 11:53 PM   #2
Pro

thedudescrew's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA football 2012 questions

No, 14 is the best. 13 and under are basically all the same but for 8 bucks it's serviceable with some good rosters and sliders it might be a fun one to play.

Sent from my N9510 using Tapatalk
Old 06-28-2014, 11:03 AM   #3
MVP

Clemsonpanther's Arena

OVR: 3

14 is the best then 12. Its worth it. PM me for sliders. Its my close second favorite, and my first ncaa.
Old 06-28-2014, 01:15 PM   #4
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

OVR: 20

Yeah 12 is worth it. Like the other guys said, 14 is the best, but for 8 bucks that's a great buy. I liked 12 so much I did not even consider buying 13, I just waited for 14 to come out.
Old 06-28-2014, 02:03 PM   #5
Air Raid

Dr Death's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmac7164
I just bought ncaa 2012 because i wanted to try it. it was 8 dollars. was it worth it?
Here are some very helpful tips for you... '12 is good, but it freezes like a wet baby in Alaska in January... so here are some things you'll need to do to avoid the freezing. Trust me, I know. I didn't buy '13 at all, and I figured out the work-arounds for all the constant freezing in '12 and just stuck with that one...

1: When recruiting, ALWAYS save after each recruit you speak with. The game freezes a LOT in recruiting, this will save you some frustration

2: Always turn the X-Box 360 off after you are finished recruiting, then turn it back on to play your game

3: NEVER try to play two games in a row... obviously, if you turn the system off after recruiting each time, this won't happen. But once I started doing this, the game never froze during games, only during recruiting.

It IS a hassle, but the game is decent enough. You just have to turn it on and off a lot. Follow my simple steps and you shouldn't have any problems. It will freeze in recruiting, but if you save after each recruit, you won't lose anything!

Good luck!!!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2014, 02:07 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 1

I never did any of that and didn't have big freezing problems. It did freeze occasionally but not to the point where it was more annoying than doing all that.
Old 06-28-2014, 03:49 PM   #7
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Death
Here are some very helpful tips for you... '12 is good, but it freezes like a wet baby in Alaska in January... so here are some things you'll need to do to avoid the freezing. Trust me, I know. I didn't buy '13 at all, and I figured out the work-arounds for all the constant freezing in '12 and just stuck with that one...

1: When recruiting, ALWAYS save after each recruit you speak with. The game freezes a LOT in recruiting, this will save you some frustration

2: Always turn the X-Box 360 off after you are finished recruiting, then turn it back on to play your game

3: NEVER try to play two games in a row... obviously, if you turn the system off after recruiting each time, this won't happen. But once I started doing this, the game never froze during games, only during recruiting.

It IS a hassle, but the game is decent enough. You just have to turn it on and off a lot. Follow my simple steps and you shouldn't have any problems. It will freeze in recruiting, but if you save after each recruit, you won't lose anything!

Good luck!!!

I have never heard of anyone having that much freezing that they have to go through all that to play. That sounds more like a console problem then anything.
Old 06-28-2014, 04:04 PM   #8
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

I liked NCAA 11 better then 12 & 13. But 14 was awesome.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »