Home

Question about downloading uniforms

This is a discussion on Question about downloading uniforms within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-29-2014, 09:56 PM   #1
Pro

Geauxldenboy's Arena

OVR: 13
Question about downloading uniforms

Ok I apologize if this is a commonly known issue or dumb question, but I tried searching the board and couldn't find anything. I just downloaded the PS3 version of the game yesterday and have been trying to download the uniform packs. Every time I click on one to purchase (even the free one) it says "Download Error: To access online functionality you need to login first. Please sign in and try again."

What do I need to login to? It says that I'm connected to the EA servers and I'm signed in on my PS3.

Do the uniform packs no longer work? Is there a workaround that I just don't know about?

Thanks in advance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2014, 11:07 PM   #2
Pro

thedudescrew's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Question about downloading uniforms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geauxldenboy
Ok I apologize if this is a commonly known issue or dumb question, but I tried searching the board and couldn't find anything. I just downloaded the PS3 version of the game yesterday and have been trying to download the uniform packs. Every time I click on one to purchase (even the free one) it says "Download Error: To access online functionality you need to login first. Please sign in and try again."

What do I need to login to? It says that I'm connected to the EA servers and I'm signed in on my PS3.

Do the uniform packs no longer work? Is there a workaround that I just don't know about?

Thanks in advance.
I had to purchase them in game. I couldn't do it on psn. Have you tried going to the uniform store through your ncaa 14 game?
Old 06-29-2014, 11:13 PM   #3
Pro

Geauxldenboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedudescrew
I had to purchase them in game. I couldn't do it on psn. Have you tried going to the uniform store through your ncaa 14 game?
Yes, that's the message that I get when I try to download them from the uniform store from the in-game menu. I also have the game on 360 and never had any issues purchasing the uniforms, so I'm just wondering if there's something that I'm doing wrong or are they no longer available.
Old 06-30-2014, 02:55 PM   #4
Pro

thedudescrew's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geauxldenboy
Yes, that's the message that I get when I try to download them from the uniform store from the in-game menu. I also have the game on 360 and never had any issues purchasing the uniforms, so I'm just wondering if there's something that I'm doing wrong or are they no longer available.
I don't know then man. They could be unavailable now.
Old 06-30-2014, 08:09 PM   #5
Pro

SFNiners816's Arena

OVR: 3

I've had the exact same thing happen to me on the ps3. Makes me think they are no longer available on the ps3.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2014, 10:27 PM   #6
Pro

Geauxldenboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFNiners816
I've had the exact same thing happen to me on the ps3. Makes me think they are no longer available on the ps3.
Thanks for commenting. I was still able to purchase one on the 360 version, so I'm wondering if this is a ps3 issue. I tried pm'ing one of the mods on the EA forum but no response so far.
Old 07-13-2014, 09:17 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

Any update on this issue? I'm having the same problems on PS3
Old 07-13-2014, 09:37 PM   #8
Air Raid

Dr Death's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarheels153369
Any update on this issue? I'm having the same problems on PS3
All I can is that this sucks! EA should not only have the uniform store open, but they should also give us another uniform update with all the new uni's... Like Miami's new grey one, etc...

I'm so sorry for you guys... this is totally unacceptable!!! +

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »