Home

It Should Be NCAA Release Week...

This is a discussion on It Should Be NCAA Release Week... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2014, 11:33 AM   #33
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: It Should Be NCAA Release Week...

cant they release ncaa football on xbox live, and psn. even though they are from old gen. so that you can play it on next gen? regretting trading in my 360.
Old 07-31-2014, 02:01 PM   #34
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Happy to not have to try to tweak sliders for two months just to come to the conclusion that the game is broken beyond repair. Even if they had come out with a game this year, I wasn't buying it and I had every NCAA football game since Bill Walsh College Football. The franchise had become stale and the engine was broken.
Old 08-01-2014, 12:53 AM   #35
MVP

johnnyg83's Arena

OVR: 9

I miss it. Not perfect but filled my days and nights while my wife took the kids on vacation, loved making UMass a powerhouse. Not that easy! FWIW.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2014, 09:30 PM   #36
Banned

zbreezy100's Arena

OVR: 0

I would just be happy if they updated the jerseys at least but EA always sucked at that anyway it seems like everything they did was half assed
Old 08-04-2014, 11:47 AM   #37
All Star

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMChrisS
[center]

We should be celebrating the first new-generation effort of collegiate football, with the expected beautiful graphics and enhancements we were expecting all along.
Based on EA's recent history with first efforts on new platforms, I doubt we'd be celebrating the first 'next-gen' offerings all that much...I still want my money back for NCAA'09. They ripped us off so badly with that game, it's inexcusable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mgbleu1986
I can't say I'm that depressed. NCAA never rebounded after coming off PS2 even though there were strides taken in 14 but never to the potential I was hoping for. I fell if 15 were to be released it would be a let down especially the first year on a new system.
I feel the same way exactly. None of EA's football games really ever advanced the ball (bad metaphor, sorry) all that much in my opinion in the 360/PS3 era. A whole lot of hype and lack of delivery is the summation of the last gen.
Old 08-05-2014, 06:45 PM   #38
Pro

wallofhate's Arena

OVR: 8

Ea should release NCAA football remastered for next gen lol I miss a little but I know once collage ball is in full effect the realization that the game isn't here is gonna be evident

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »