Home

Which NCAA Football game is the best??

This is a discussion on Which NCAA Football game is the best?? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-31-2018, 01:54 PM   #65
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Which NCAA Football game is the best??

I tended to get the game on even years....so I had '10 and '12. I know people talk highly of '11.....what was great in that edition that they screwed up in '12?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2019, 10:00 PM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardot
I tended to get the game on even years....so I had '10 and '12. I know people talk highly of '11.....what was great in that edition that they screwed up in '12?
11 seems so much more balanced. Penalties called !!! For one.not sure but something about Tim Tebow on the cover makes it all better. 11 has locomotion and 12 implements a modified engine to the system.
Old 01-03-2019, 12:24 AM   #67
Pro

OVR: 0

NCAA 12 was the first game I got on ps3. I liked it at first. I thought I sucked really bad at QB because the LBs were super human and could jump 6 feet up and snag all passes. I have 14. I ordered 11 to kind of preserve 14. I will say 11 is more balanced. You can't do the create and totally create conferences. You can switch teams but not just add them on. I know 11 doesn't have custom playbooks. But gameplay is better.
Old 01-03-2019, 12:42 PM   #68
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjetw
11 seems so much more balanced. Penalties called !!! For one.not sure but something about Tim Tebow on the cover makes it all better. 11 has locomotion and 12 implements a modified engine to the system.
With some slider adjustments, the defense in 11 is tough (which I like!). DL are very active and you'll see a couple of passes batted down at the line of scrimmage.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »