Home

2014 NCAA Schedule

This is a discussion on 2014 NCAA Schedule within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2014, 02:09 PM   #1
MVP

GR5Noles's Arena

OVR: 2
2014 NCAA Schedule

Has anyone successfully edited the 2014 schedule with the EA DB Editor? If so, is there any simple to do it or is it that long, tedious task of going through and editing every game, time, stadium, etc. of every week?

Last edited by GR5Noles; 07-28-2014 at 02:14 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2014, 01:51 PM   #2
MVP

GR5Noles's Arena

Re: 2014 NCAA Schedule

So I went through and edited every week 1 (or 0 in the editor) game for the upcoming season. However, the editor gives ~65 games for the opening week, but in real life, there will be 81, so I went through and changed the first 16 games of Week 2 (1 in the editor) and take place in Week 1 (0). I guess this caused a problem, as now when I load up my dynasty, there is no week 1, but a duplicate of week 2 and I'm guessing only those first 65 games are included. I went back to 65 games in week 1 (0) and it worked fine, so I'm guessing it's changing those first 15 games of week 2 (1) that are the issue. Does anyone know how I could add those games into week 1?

Last edited by GR5Noles; 07-29-2014 at 02:10 PM.
Old 07-29-2014, 04:45 PM   #3
Rookie

kmorton's Arena

OVR: 0

Does the SEWT field match the week field? Those two columns have to be the same. If you need to, keep out some of the FCS games and add those back in during the preseason activities using the Custom Schedules in the game (use the editor to set all teams to user controlled).
Old 07-30-2014, 08:07 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 10

and can this great work be shared to use in dynasties?
Old 07-31-2014, 07:40 PM   #5
MVP

GR5Noles's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by renatus
and can this great work be shared to use in dynasties?
I'm not positive. I tried to import somebody else's schedule into my dynasty file and it didn't work for me
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2014, 02:29 AM   #6
Rookie

CarolinaCJAM's Arena

OVR: 8

I am not very familiar with modding, but it would be awesome to have the 2014 schedule file for the 2nd year in my dynasty. The issue with me is figuring out how everything works with the editor. haha
Old 08-02-2014, 11:58 AM   #7
MVP

GR5Noles's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaCJAM
I am not very familiar with modding, but it would be awesome to have the 2014 schedule file for the 2nd year in my dynasty. The issue with me is figuring out how everything works with the editor. haha
changing the schedule manually is relatively easy. Just go to the schedule tab and you'll see all the games. From their, just edit the two teams you want to be playing and the stadium. It's just a long and tedious process.
Old 08-03-2014, 01:00 AM   #8
Rookie

switch8's Arena

OVR: 0

so im just about rdy to start my new season but when it comes to the scedule for my team how is it that it can be edited ingame cuz the conference games are locked and by changing the not confernce games only i cant get it to the right schedule any advice ?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »