Home

Request to people who have both ncaa 14 and madden 25 PS3

This is a discussion on Request to people who have both ncaa 14 and madden 25 PS3 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2014, 12:03 PM   #1
MVP

lisinas's Arena

OVR: 5
Request to people who have both ncaa 14 and madden 25 PS3

Could someone import a new draft class with projected 2015 rookies into my franchise save (for madden 25) ? I cant do it myself as i have PAL version of the game and it doesnt have draft class feature . This is for PS3 and if someone can do this favor for me just let me know in this thread so i will upload my franchise file to sendspace or w/e .

Tried madden forum but no one replied there so this is my last hope to not have those auto generated draft classes on my CFM :|
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2014, 05:59 PM   #2
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Request to people who have both ncaa 14 and madden 25 PS3

I'll see what I can do. Mind waiting until the NCAA community project is officially released in about 2 weeks?? Not important teams left to edit, but a few guys from the MAC, C-USA etc. are NFL prospects.

Also gives me time to advance guys like Mariota, Winston, Gurley, etc. into seniors so they will be in the class.

Would you also like '16 and/or '17 classes down the line??

6x Super Bowl Champion Patriots |Red Sox | Celtics | Bruins |Boston College | USC | NASCAR Young Guns

OS' biggest game show nut.
Old 09-01-2014, 03:43 AM   #3
MVP

lisinas's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesportsguru11
I'll see what I can do. Mind waiting until the NCAA community project is officially released in about 2 weeks?? Not important teams left to edit, but a few guys from the MAC, C-USA etc. are NFL prospects.

Also gives me time to advance guys like Mariota, Winston, Gurley, etc. into seniors so they will be in the class.

Would you also like '16 and/or '17 classes down the line??
Yes i dont mind waiting at all for 2 reasons : 1.Dont have any other choice haha and 2.Im still not done updating my own roster for madden 25 so i havnt started my CFM yet .
Everything you mentioned would be really great and i would obviously love to get 16 and or 17 classes too , would make my CFM last much longer .
Old 09-01-2014, 08:58 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

I just bought NCAA 14 today and I have Madden 25. I might be able to do this when I dig into the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »