Home

jimmy Johnson dick vermeil playbooks

This is a discussion on jimmy Johnson dick vermeil playbooks within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-02-2014, 01:02 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
jimmy Johnson dick vermeil playbooks

I just entered jimmy Johnson and dick vermeils madden 15 playbooks on simsports website. Enjoy! You can find them under e2118.

Last edited by gportillo52; 10-02-2014 at 01:04 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2014, 02:16 AM   #2
Rookie

CzarOfFootball's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: jimmy Johnson dick vermeil playbooks

Link please?
Old 10-02-2014, 11:00 AM   #3
Rookie

Johnson:http://www.simsports.net/viewPlayboo...bid=2588&gid=2
Vermeil;http://www.simsports.net/viewPlayboo...bid=2585&gid=2
Old 10-09-2014, 02:45 PM   #4
Rookie

Cards_King70's Arena

I am pretty sure that Vermeil used a lot of one back offense aka Ace formations while did have I-Formation ,but they never used shotgun formations. Oh, they also used split back, far, and near formations as well.
Old 10-14-2014, 11:35 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cards_King70
I am pretty sure that Vermeil used a lot of one back offense aka Ace formations while did have I-Formation ,but they never used shotgun formations. Oh, they also used split back, far, and near formations as well.
I totally agree however the playbook Is based on Maddens interpretation rather than mine. At this time I'm gathering information to try to build a mike martz playbook. Unfortunately at this time I've had no luck. Would you have any ideas?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2014, 09:00 PM   #6
Rookie

Cards_King70's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gportillo52
I totally agree however the playbook Is based on Maddens interpretation rather than mine. At this time I'm gathering information to try to build a mike martz playbook. Unfortunately at this time I've had no luck. Would you have any ideas?

https://www.2000footballplaybooks.co...31-pages/1831/

Well, they had plenty of formations while I noticed some formations have 2 hbs ,so you have to sub fb for hb in some formations. Take look at 70 pg. On the other hand, NCAA Football 14 doesn't have near and far formations ,but Madden 25 does.

I- Form- Normal, Twins, Twins TE, Tight and Slot

Strong I- Normal, Twins, and Tight

Strong I doesn't have Slot.

Weak I- Normal, Twins, Slot, and Tight

Split Backs- Normal

Split Backs doesn't have Twins or Big.

I will figure out what One Back formations Rams should use later on. At least, I know they have couple of empty formations,so NCAA Football 14 does have two of them that's something they can have.
Old 10-15-2014, 06:16 PM   #7
Rookie

Cards_King70's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gportillo52
I just entered jimmy Johnson and dick vermeils madden 15 playbooks on simsports website. Enjoy! You can find them under e2118.
I analyzed your custom playbook ,so I'd recommend you to replace both Shotgun with 2 Empty formations that's way you have almost actual playbook that Dick used. One more thing, Martz rarely use tight ends as receivers Oh, I didn't realize that he did coach UCLA one year before bolted to become Philly head coach.

As for Johnson, I couldn't tell whether Madden 15 playbook is actual fit in his style ,but I do remember he used I-Form included weak and strong a lot.
Again, EA Sports is suck when comes to actual playbook that team use ; for example SMU has tight end formation that they never use in real life.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »