Home

I can't freakin wait.

This is a discussion on I can't freakin wait. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-12-2004, 02:19 PM   #9
MVP

Mizzou23's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: I can\'t freakin wait.

As excited as I am for this game, I cannot wait for E3 this year. It should only be a little over a month away and I'm sure we'll be hearing about new features for NCAA '05 as well as new stuff in other games as well. That's when I'm really going to start looking forward to this year's game. Madden and NCAA '04 are holding me over quite well for now.
Old 04-12-2004, 04:23 PM   #10
We Go Again

VTPack919's Arena

OVR: 22

Most excited i have ever been for a game. ever.
Old 04-12-2004, 04:37 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:

NCSU_Wulfpack said:
Most excited i have ever been for a game. ever.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2004, 04:47 PM   #12
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

OVR: 43

I tell you this....

From a die hard college football junkie like myself...

The wait for this year's version is NOTHING compared to the wait for NCAA 2002..the first college game for PS2. Having to suffer through NCAA 2001 and it's "PS 1" graphics while seeing what "could be" in PS2's first Madden game was pure torture. Seeing how gorgeous the first Madden PS2 game was ruined NCAA for me until it too moved on to the PS2 console. It was agony counting down the days until it came out.

I LITERALLY started shaking as I flew down the highway the day NCAA came out for PS2 with Weinke on the cover. I played it with my roommate for 13 hours straight. I had double vision by the end of it.
Old 04-12-2004, 07:04 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:

AuburnAlumni said:
I tell you this....

From a die hard college football junkie like myself...

The wait for this year's version is NOTHING compared to the wait for NCAA 2002..the first college game for PS2. Having to suffer through NCAA 2001 and it's "PS 1" graphics while seeing what "could be" in PS2's first Madden game was pure torture. Seeing how gorgeous the first Madden PS2 game was ruined NCAA for me until it too moved on to the PS2 console. It was agony counting down the days until it came out.

I LITERALLY started shaking as I flew down the highway the day NCAA came out for PS2 with Weinke on the cover. I played it with my roommate for 13 hours straight. I had double vision by the end of it.

word. I remember being very very excited as well. I remmeber being nervous because many people had told me that the ncaa series on the psx had an arcade feel to it and that ncaa 2002 would be just and extension of that. Boy am I glad they were wrong. I must of played that game for hundreds of hours. I remmeber taking my created player "Terell Church" from a freshman scrub to a senior legend. Multiple 2000 yd rushing seasons will do that, even if he suffered from a severe case of fumbalitis.
Old 04-12-2004, 09:09 PM   #14
Daydream Believer

Flyboy's Arena

OVR: 26

I know what you guys mean. I traded in ESPN NBA Basketball and put the store credit down for pre-ordering NCAA Football 2005.
Old 04-12-2004, 09:33 PM   #15
We Go Again

VTPack919's Arena

OVR: 22

last year i had to take some kind of defensive driving class the week of '04's release. You won't beleive how long those classes for me and it seemed the whole week all i could think of was this game. The game is more exciting than christmas to me.

I can't freakin' wait.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2004, 09:49 PM   #16
Daydream Believer

Flyboy's Arena

OVR: 26

Are you kidding me? It was even WORSE for me. I was getting rid of my Gamecube because I had a buddy that was gonna buy me a Xbox and so I traded in all my GC games to buy NCAA Football 2004. So, all is good... but I had to wait about a month and half to finally get my Xbox. All the while I was building up my Xbox game collection. You talk about a long wait... imagine the having the game, but not the system to play it on.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »