Home

ARGH!! A tale of frustration....

This is a discussion on ARGH!! A tale of frustration.... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-12-2004, 12:00 PM   #1
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

OVR: 43
ARGH!! A tale of frustration....

So my roomie and I started a new Co-Dynasty (still have our 5 man one going on too.)

I took South Florida. He took Minnesota. We are playing on Heisman 8 min quarters.

What is so dang frustrating is the fact that as South Florida I'm leading the NCAA in total offense a game at almost 600 yards per.....and I'm 1-3.

Game 1...at Kansas State....I jumped out to a 14 point lead...then proceeded to have Darren Sproles rush for 186 yards on me en route to a 45-31 defeat.

Game 2...at Alabama....I dominated total yardage almost 2:1 versus the Tide. However...down 34-30 with 18 seconds left and facing a 4th and 3...I throw the potential game winner to my Tight End...who proceeds to get hit and cough up the ball. 0-2.

Game 3 vs Bowling Green...Bowling Green scores 3 TDs off of special teams (2 kickoff returns for TDs) and an INT for a TD. Down 24 points...I come back to beat Bowling Green in overtime 66-60.

Game 4 at Florida...Total yards: South Florida 520. Florida 231. Total turnovers: South Florida 4. Florida 1. Final Score Florida 28 South Florida 21. 1-3.

QB Ronnie Banks has thrown for over 2200 yards and 10 TDs in 4 games. I lead the nation in total offense. But I'm 94th in total defense and 117th in turover margin at -8!!

I'm really getting frustrated.

On a side note...My roomie is 2-1 with wins over Auburn and Louisville and a WHIPPING at the hands of the Sooners 52-17.

ARGH!!!!! I should be 3-1 at least right now!!!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2004, 12:30 PM   #2
Im The Baby/Gotta Love Me

elicoleman's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: ARGH!! A tale of frustration....

Just think, you could be 0-4 at the same time!
Old 04-12-2004, 02:22 PM   #3
MVP

Mizzou23's Arena

OVR: 13

Defense, defense, defense!

Need to recruit some talent on that side of the ball, or try whipping your guys into shape!
Old 04-12-2004, 02:28 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

yea... that sux

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »