Home

New 2005 media: three movies and eleven pictures:

This is a discussion on New 2005 media: three movies and eleven pictures: within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-21-2004, 01:45 PM   #57
Rookie

breathofj's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: New 2005 media: three movies and eleven pictures:

The additions sound incredible....now I simply hope for some improved blocking, perhaps the elimination of running in place, and some AI improvements, and this game will never leave my system

I do have to say that the gang tackling in ESPN football was the best I've seen yet, and if NCAA can achieve anything close to this...it will be amazing. You actually felt like you were making something happen when you were the second guy to get to a tackle. It actually made a difference. It would be nice to see EA incorporate this.

But anyway, the home-field advantage is an intangible that was missing. I mean, a stadium could be loud before, but actually having that effect the way a team plays...BRILLIANT!

And trust me, I'm a Georgia fan....and I know all too well how certain teams can intimidate and make another team play like crapola *cough* FLORIDA *cough*
Old 04-21-2004, 03:17 PM   #58
Bang-bang! Down-down!

Flawless's Arena

OVR: 28

I think Madden will be XBL,i'll tell you why.Microsoft isn't releasing new versions of it's sports video games this fall in a move Wall Street saw as opening the door to deeper ties with industry leading Electronic Arts.

"This is clearly a positive for Electronic Arts...and may be the first of a closer relationship between the two companies,"Credit Suisse First Boston analyst Heath Terry said in a note."We believe Microsoft's decision makes it more likely that EA will support Xbox Live once it's exclusive agreement with Sony runs out in June." -Wired

EA will support XBL come June or July (IMO),but i don't think that will be enough time to make NCAA Football 2005 support XBL,but i think Madden will be the first,which makes sense.So from the stuff i'm hearing from magazines and websites it looks pretty good for Madden to be XBL enabled.
Old 04-23-2004, 12:08 PM   #59
Rookie

UALKOEBS's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:

Superstar said:
3 months.... man, I seriously hope baseball can hold me over till then but I don't know I got Football fever already!

I am in the same boat man, I went to IOWA's spring practice/scrimmage last wkend and now Im jones'n for football! MVP is still alot of fun for me but for 3 more months? I doubt it. Fight night is alos decent but nothing compares to NCAA.
Old 04-25-2004, 01:14 PM   #60
Pro

OVR: 4

those are sweet!!!!!!!
Old 04-25-2004, 09:20 PM   #61
MVP

SportsAce's Arena

OVR: 13

I hope that EA will put in the Tunnel Walk before the Husker games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2004, 10:33 PM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 5

Does anybody notice that they said PS2 Movies but when looking at the clip you see xbox icons
Old 04-26-2004, 03:08 PM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:

yungmac1 said:
Does anybody notice that they said PS2 Movies but when looking at the clip you see xbox icons

I was wondering that to beecause when I seen the icons I was like wtf? But maybe they changed them this year who knows

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »