Home

IGN Preview

This is a discussion on IGN Preview within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-07-2004, 03:53 PM   #65
Itsy Bitsy Spider

kodiak's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: IGN Preview

Quote:

jmood88 said:
Quote:

kodiak said:
Admittedly in order to get the greatest game feeling you have to be into college sports. I honestly dont know is VC can compete with EA in the college ranks. Too much of a leg up. Most Madden fanboys agree that NCAA is better than 04 Madden, so VC catching Madden is not extinct. However, I just dont know how VC would be able to gain any sort of market share with the NCAA series.

I don't think they are going to be making an ncaa game for awhile.

Which could be good and bad
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2004, 04:00 PM   #66
All Star

OVR: 19

I am hyped about all of this, but for some reason all I can think of is what my signs will say.
Old 05-07-2004, 04:44 PM   #67
D* W*rk!

Rocky's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:

jordan0386 said:
nobody cares about gang tackles around here...WE WANT OUR FRANCHISE UPDATED

it would be a nice addition however...but you'd never be able to differenciate between assists and solos its just too hard to implement in a football game... in this generation of hardware anyway

WHAT?????? Screw that. Sega does it in ESPN2K4. I'm tired of NCAA getting a free pass on these like this. Gang tackles are part of FOOTBALL....there is no excuse for them not to have it in. I don't really care about being able to suspend a player for bad grades or some camera shaking.....fix the DAMN running game. It was good in NCAA 2003, but they took a step backwards in 2004, mad mario running, linemen who don't block on sweep plays.

All this could be forgiven if there was gang tackles and a REAL pocket instead of relying on a fast QB for protection.....but no even though both of the top 2 pro games have this.

I love NCAA and all, but I don't understand why these things don't get in NCAA 2005.
Old 05-07-2004, 04:46 PM   #68
Banned

OVR: 18

rocky gets the bditty award for not seeing sarcasm in its rarest form

thank somebody rock
Old 05-07-2004, 04:55 PM   #69
D* W*rk!

Rocky's Arena

Quote:

jordan0386 said:
rocky gets the bditty award for not seeing sarcasm in its rarest form

thank somebody rock

Dude I know you were being sarcastic.....I was more ressponding to the second part of your post. I don't see why NCAA can't record gang tackles, I mean is it that hard??
Old 05-07-2004, 05:09 PM   #70
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

I think he was being sarcastic in both tones. The 2nd part about gang tackels seems like some type of line EA will give us for not being in the game this yr.
Old 05-07-2004, 05:17 PM   #71
D* W*rk!

Rocky's Arena

Quote:

DookieMowf said:
I think he was being sarcastic in both tones. The 2nd part about gang tackels seems like some type of line EA will give us for not being in the game this yr.

OK....I get it now. Today's a slow day for me. I took a quiz on that novel "Joy Luck Club" and I got a 5....out of 100. Plus my 9 year old brother killed a frog by throwing it into the back of a bus(he wanted to see if it could jump off the bus), so I got dumber witnessing that.

Anyways sorry Jordan
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »