Home

for the man who types in all 8,000 names...

This is a discussion on for the man who types in all 8,000 names... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-07-2004, 11:50 AM   #17
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: for the man who types in all 8,000 names...

Yeah props to you guys. MVB brought up a good point in another thread though. With 75 man rosters that about 2000+ more names for you guys to do yikes( I think ,20 more names per team 100 teams = 2000 so its more then 2000.) We apprecaite it though. I know I couldnt do it.
Old 05-07-2004, 11:52 AM   #18
Banned

TwelveozPlaya21's Arena

OVR: 18

and this is why god made Fairdale for us Xbox users. I got a hold of him the other day he said he will be returning this year for rosters he was going to start re-sereching this week. He said he will set a timeline but he said first rosters should be out within 10 days..
Old 05-07-2004, 11:52 AM   #19
Pac12fan

ochoco's Arena

OVR: 12

Ya, thanks to BL and TW. You guys rock. They do sell keyboards for xbox/ps2 correct? They would make it a bit easier, though all the menu stuff in the game still takes forever.

Will the game being XBL make it any easier? Or does that not affect rosters in any way?
Old 05-07-2004, 12:48 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 0

Just so you guys know, last year there were many crappier teams that didn't even have 45 players, in the 55 man roster.
Like Army only had like 43.

So this year, I bet that many teams, other than Nebraska or Miami, will have only like 50.

It will still be a pain in the *** for me to do though. It will be worth it though!

Oh, by-the-way, it is much easier when you plug in a computer keyboard into the USB port. It makes it MUCH MUCH easier to fill in the rosters.
Old 05-07-2004, 12:58 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 3

Damn,with expanded 75 man rosters, I will most likely only due the Pac-10 and the super elite teams. I would rather spend time playing then editing rosters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2004, 01:24 PM   #22
Bearer of the curse

Pokes's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:

ochoco said:
Ya, thanks to BL and TW. You guys rock. They do sell keyboards for xbox/ps2 correct? They would make it a bit easier, though all the menu stuff in the game still takes forever.

Will the game being XBL make it any easier? Or does that not affect rosters in any way?

They have a keyboard for Xbox? Where can you get it from? Gotta get one and stock up on coffee and magazines. As for the expanded rosters finally! It'd won't be a big deal guess EA does read their emails!
Old 05-07-2004, 01:27 PM   #23
Banned

WIAggie's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:

TexanWolverine said:
They have a keyboard for Xbox? Where can you get it from? Gotta get one and stock up on coffee and magazines. As for the expanded rosters finally! It'd won't be a big deal guess EA does read their emails!

You can get one at any EB Games store or Wal-Mart
Old 05-07-2004, 01:28 PM   #24
Pac12fan

ochoco's Arena

OVR: 12

Clicky

Thats one. I'm sure theres more. Maybe even able to use a regular USB keyboard modified?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »