Home

AHH My eyes!

This is a discussion on AHH My eyes! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-10-2004, 05:21 AM   #41
Banned

Programmed2Kill's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: AHH My eyes!

Quote:

jmood88 said:
Quote:

MSUSPartanPride said:
Quote:

jmood88 said:
Quote:

ODogg said:
Quote:

jmood88 said:
Quote:

ODogg said:
The picture is not good but the guy isn't missing his arm, his arm is just cocked back as he is doing the chant.

The same people who say his arm is missing must believe that in this pic below Orel Hershisers right arm is deformed and about 7" long. Ummm get real...its the camera angle is all.

It has nothing to do with the camera angle, it's just plain ugly. I can't believe people are trying to explain these horrible looking shots. I know that they are going to get better(I hope they get better) but that doesn't mean that you have to come up with excuses for why it looks ugly. And I would never believe that the guy's arm is deformed because I know that he is pitching and they just took the picture at a weird time.

There is a difference though between quality of the picture and accuracy of it. The guy has an arm, he's not missing an arm is my point, the camera angle is such that it's cocked back and that's why you don't see it. That has nothing to do with the quality of the polygons. That was my entire point.

Beef all you want about the quality of the picture but it's inaccurate to say that guys arm is missing, just as inaccurate as saying Orel Hershisers right arm is 7" long and deformed because of the way that pic I posted looks.

How can you tell that his arm is back? It looks like a ps1 screenshot.

It's called logic.

No it isn't. The picture is just plain ugly. You can barely see the guy's arm anyway, how can you tell that it's bent?

And this is why you're annoying

I swear some people in here are missing some serious depth perception. Dude's arm is bent.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-10-2004, 06:22 AM   #42
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

Yes, I really must be missing depth perception because of some ugly picture. I know it's going to get better but it's funny that people still try to defend it like it looks good.
Old 05-10-2004, 07:50 AM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:

jmood88 said:
Yes, I really must be missing depth perception because of some ugly picture. I know it's going to get better but it's funny that people still try to defend it like it looks good.

Why is it funny?? IT looks like the Tomahawk chop. You can tell that it is. Even you KNOW what it is, even though you can't tell that the thing that looks like an arm really is an arm. That's an improvement over having NO tomahawk chop last year.
Old 05-10-2004, 09:21 AM   #44
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:

jmood88 said:

Uhh no ones said it looks good, including myself, however his arm is not "chopped off" or missing either.
Old 05-10-2004, 09:45 AM   #45
I'm Ron F'n Swanson!

fishepa's Arena

OVR: 44

That pic reminds me of the scenes that NFL2k3 had. It was until the about the 3rd time I saw it, then it just looked stupid.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-10-2004, 01:31 PM   #46
Swiper

hdaniel1's Arena

OVR: 48

Just amazing..... Complaining about a screenshot of the crowd. I would start complaining if the on-field players looked like that. No biggie to me if the crowd looked like that.
Old 05-10-2004, 01:52 PM   #47
GATA

bdunn13's Arena

OVR: 19

You can't have pretty crowds and pretty players too - when improving one, the other will suffer. There is just not enough(and NEVER will be) enough GPU to go around.
Old 05-10-2004, 02:11 PM   #48
Legen - WAIT FOR IT

Pared's Arena

OVR: 72

Quote:

Programmed2Kill said:
Quote:

jmood88 said:
Quote:

MSUSPartanPride said:
Quote:

jmood88 said:
Quote:

ODogg said:
Quote:

jmood88 said:
Quote:

ODogg said:
The picture is not good but the guy isn't missing his arm, his arm is just cocked back as he is doing the chant.

The same people who say his arm is missing must believe that in this pic below Orel Hershisers right arm is deformed and about 7" long. Ummm get real...its the camera angle is all.

It has nothing to do with the camera angle, it's just plain ugly. I can't believe people are trying to explain these horrible looking shots. I know that they are going to get better(I hope they get better) but that doesn't mean that you have to come up with excuses for why it looks ugly. And I would never believe that the guy's arm is deformed because I know that he is pitching and they just took the picture at a weird time.

There is a difference though between quality of the picture and accuracy of it. The guy has an arm, he's not missing an arm is my point, the camera angle is such that it's cocked back and that's why you don't see it. That has nothing to do with the quality of the polygons. That was my entire point.

Beef all you want about the quality of the picture but it's inaccurate to say that guys arm is missing, just as inaccurate as saying Orel Hershisers right arm is 7" long and deformed because of the way that pic I posted looks.

How can you tell that his arm is back? It looks like a ps1 screenshot.

It's called logic.

No it isn't. The picture is just plain ugly. You can barely see the guy's arm anyway, how can you tell that it's bent?

And this is why you're annoying

I swear some people in here are missing some serious depth perception. Dude's arm is bent.

jmood criticizing an EA game... wow... haven't seen that before.

I don't think I should bother reading the Madden forum. Hell I'm GLAD we don't have to read it in the MVP forum as well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »