Home

Miami Unis

This is a discussion on Miami Unis within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-08-2004, 02:27 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Miami Unis

Anybody have any word on whether or not the 'Canes orange pants will be included in this year's game? This is really nitpicking, but I also hope they fix the green jersey/white pant combo already-the last few years the stripes on the jersey and pants haven't matched up because they've been using the same white pants the 'Canes wear with their orange jerseys with the green jerseys, too. Just a minor nitpick, but one I'd like to see fixed nonetheless.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2004, 03:04 PM   #2
Pro

miamicanes11's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Miami Unis

Im not even sure if they are going to wear the orange pants with the new unis. Based on last year, i would guess so, but im still not sure. At least the new unis are in the game for sure.
Old 05-08-2004, 03:17 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

What do the new unis look like? I've heard about them but hadn't seen them.
Old 05-08-2004, 03:53 PM   #4
Pro

miamicanes11's Arena

OVR: 5

Although i dont have a picture, they look basically like the old ones except they have a stripe across the back.
Old 05-08-2004, 06:09 PM   #5
Rookie

Follow this link for a few picks of the new UM unis: http://www.allcanes.com/articles/040...rseys_PR.html. If you ask me, they look pretty cool from the front. I especially like the new two-toned neckline. From the back, though, they look pretty weird. That stripe beneath the number looks oddly out of place. Nevertheless, I'm pretty sure they will continue to feature the orange pants as alternate bottoms for the white jerseys. Coker loves the look of the orange pants. It was actually his idea to bring 'em back last year for the FSU game after UM hadn't worn them since they changed unis in 2000. The green pants will probably still be the primary bottoms for the away jersey, but they'll wear the orange every now and then, too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2004, 06:11 PM   #6
Rookie

For some reason clicking on the link above doesn't seem to be working, but if you copy and paste the link into your browser, it should take you there.
Old 05-08-2004, 07:41 PM   #7
We Go Again

VTPack919's Arena

OVR: 22

its because you put a period as part of the address.
Old 05-08-2004, 08:03 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3

being a Canes and this being the first time I've seen them, I think they are worse. What is up with that line in the back?? We aren't a soccer team. This uni will change soon and it's all about getting more $$. I'll keep my green Dorsey jersey.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »