Home

Added schools for 2005

This is a discussion on Added schools for 2005 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-08-2004, 10:21 PM   #9
MVP

Spanky's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Added schools for 2005

Quote:

SportsAce said:
I hope Wayne State is in.

Wayne State is Division II, therefore the mighty Warriors will not be included.
BTW, how does someone from Cornhusker Country know of Wayne State (in Detroit)?
Old 05-08-2004, 10:49 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

If i was to guess, i would think we'd see all the 1AAs in this year. Of course, its just as likely they'll only add 2 or 3 more conferences for this year. Here are the onferences that havent been in before.

Big South
Southland
Great West
Northeast
Pioneer
Patriot
Ohio Valley
Independents
Old 05-08-2004, 11:55 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:

snivlem said:
I wonder if eventually they'll start putting in community colleges.

Damn that will be a ****laod of players lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2004, 01:29 AM   #12
MVP

WatchdogXC's Arena

OVR: 15

I wonder how many years from now until they have every school from all divisions...

One can dream can't he?
Old 05-09-2004, 01:35 AM   #13
Itsy Bitsy Spider

kodiak's Arena

OVR: 18

Shoot why not just go ahead and add high schools to that way we can recruit real players instead of having to create the high schoolers
Old 05-09-2004, 11:37 AM   #14
Rookie

Anyone remember on the old PSX when you could play as a D-1AA school without having to move it up to 1-A? It was damned near impossible to recruit, but it was a fun challenge sometimes. It'd be cool if, eventually (perhaps not possible on this console, though), that EA could greatly, greatly expand the recruiting pool and add the ability to coach at a 1-AA school. You could make the play-offs, etc. Then, if they can further fine-tune the flexibility of conferences, you could move up to D-1A. Think of how fun it might be to be like Florida Atlantic--a crappy, jump-start team in 1-AA, have some success, move up to 1-A and join a small conference, and try to work your way up to respectability, provided you don't bolt for a bigger offer.
Old 05-09-2004, 11:44 AM   #15
MVP

dust247's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:

BigT34 said:
Anyone remember on the old PSX when you could play as a D-1AA school without having to move it up to 1-A? It was damned near impossible to recruit, but it was a fun challenge sometimes. It'd be cool if, eventually (perhaps not possible on this console, though), that EA could greatly, greatly expand the recruiting pool and add the ability to coach at a 1-AA school. You could make the play-offs, etc. Then, if they can further fine-tune the flexibility of conferences, you could move up to D-1A. Think of how fun it might be to be like Florida Atlantic--a crappy, jump-start team in 1-AA, have some success, move up to 1-A and join a small conference, and try to work your way up to respectability, provided you don't bolt for a bigger offer.

That would be awesome!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2004, 11:50 AM   #16
Rookie

Glad someone agrees. I just think it'd be ridiculously fun to coach at small school like that in D-1AA, having to comb through all of Florida to find the most talented and promising D-1A rejects. How fun would it be when you actually find a real talent who you can develop into an NFL player? And now, with transfers supposedly included into the game, that talented senior back-up QB at Miami who is stuck behind last year's Heisman runner-up wants to transfer where he can play right away (ie. D-1AA), and you convnce him to transfer to your school and give you a huge boost.

would that not be awesome?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »