Home

Do all "End Around" plays not work on this game?

This is a discussion on Do all "End Around" plays not work on this game? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-01-2014, 11:40 PM   #9
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Do all "End Around" plays not work on this game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourWorstNightmar3
Hey man thanks for your reply, but I was referring to "End Around" plays only. If u use LSU's playbook and pick I-form normal "End Around" or Singleback Bunch "end around", the qb keeps it every time and runs it like it's a broken play. It's pretty frustrating as I tried different rosters and different game modes to test it, but same problem every time. The qb did hand it off to the WR like 1/25 times for all the times I tried it.
I went into practice with Michigan's default roster and ran 5 of each of the 2 end arounds you specified from LSU's PB and my QB handed it off 100% of the time.

Just to make sure it wasn't just because I was in practice I went to "play now" and handed it off 5 times on 5 plays.

It's your settings, possibly your roster, but probably your sliders. Are you playing on normal speed? I know all speeds other than normal cause the "stuck in mud" glitch. Maybe it causes this too. As you can see from the video above the play works as intended 100% of the time for me.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 12-02-2014, 12:15 AM   #10
Banned

YourWorstNightmar3's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
I went into practice with Michigan's default roster and ran 5 of each of the 2 end arounds you specified from LSU's PB and my QB handed it off 100% of the time.

Just to make sure it wasn't just because I was in practice I went to "play now" and handed it off 5 times on 5 plays.

It's your settings, possibly your roster, but probably your sliders. Are you playing on normal speed? I know all speeds other than normal cause the "stuck in mud" glitch. Maybe it causes this too. As you can see from the video above the play works as intended 100% of the time for me.

Wow man, I had a feeling it had to do with either rosters or something else because I know I've ran the play in the past, it worked. I use normal speed. My sliders are definitely not default and I use buffeyes newest roster. I tried it on another downloaded roster and had issues as well. I'll post my versions of the end around in a couple minutes. Can u possibly see if it works for u on buffeyes latest rosters by any chance? Thanks again for your feedback as it seems this can be fixed.
Old 12-02-2014, 01:00 AM   #11
MVP

mjavon's Arena

Game speed normal and threshold at 0 for me - I've gotten a few positive gains on it. That being said I don't run it very often.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2014, 01:14 AM   #12
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjavon
Game speed normal and threshold at 0 for me - I've gotten a few positive gains on it. That being said I don't run it very often.
That's what I use too. Great, now I'm stuck on the loading screen lol. It won't even load. Would've uploaded video of it not working for me by now
Old 12-02-2014, 03:46 AM   #13
Banned

So apparently xbox live got hacked into earlier LOL. Anyways, I deleted about 7 online dynasties and other rosters besides buffeyes, and now the End Around is working like a charm! Jello, thanks for all your valuable help and detailed responses, really appreciate it!
Old 12-02-2014, 02:53 PM   #14
Banned

So I found out why the "End Around" wouldn't work for me when I tried it. Usually after I pick my play, I press the "X" button to "change play", and then hit "LT" for "Original" just so my guys get set up quicker LOL. On the "End Around" after u do all that, the QB for some reason will keep the ball and run it like it's a broken play, instead of handing it off to the WR.

Another glitch for it is that u can't "Player Lock" the WR that is going to get the ball on the "End Around".

Glad I found these issues out and they're resolved! Haha, thanks again for your help!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »