Home

Idea for 2006...

This is a discussion on Idea for 2006... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-19-2004, 09:18 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 11
Idea for 2006...

This may be a way left idea but if any of you guys really like football then some of you really like listening to the band at halftime(depending on which band it is because division 1AA has the best)any way back to the idea part,what if there was a music reader? Let me elaborate, (bare with me please) we add custom tracks to the XBOX harddrive like we normally would in Madden then, now heres where the music reader kicks in.They add a halftime show where the band plays your custom tracks but band notes just like in real life.People who get into there bands like I get into some bands like TSUs,Praire View,Southern, or whatever toots your horn know exactly where I'm coming from...Guys tell me what you think.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2004, 09:35 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Idea for 2006...

It could happen, not any time soon probably and after like once or twice I wouldnt watch the band anyway. I hate the bands at halftime when I attend games, dont want to see them on my video game either. Just my opinion though.
Old 05-19-2004, 10:58 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 6

That definately sounds like a hot idea. I remember our band did a version of Lil Jon's "Throw It Up" last year (which is sampled from a Lord of the Rings song). Man did that sound good, lol.
Old 05-20-2004, 12:05 AM   #4
MVP

RahKhem's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:

DookieMowf said:
It could happen, not any time soon probably and after like once or twice I wouldnt watch the band anyway. I hate the bands at halftime when I attend games, dont want to see them on my video game either. Just my opinion though.

Then you need to go to a Black college football game man, the bands are serious.
Old 05-20-2004, 12:10 AM   #5
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Rahkem, I went to High School that was mostly black and mexican and the band was the same. The Drum section was called " The Pound" most schools loved to see our drumline proform, in this area. I myself dont care a whole lot for halftime shows or bands. Now I admit I do enjoy seeing bands like that perform then regular ol Saints Marching In type of bands.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2004, 02:28 AM   #6
MVP

OVR: 13

I'll just do what I do at Kinnick Stadium in Iowa City. Leave at half, tailgate alittle bit more, then buy a ticket for 5 bucks to get back in. Only this time, I'll just drink in the kitchen and go back into my room.
Old 05-20-2004, 03:28 AM   #7
GATA

bdunn13's Arena

OVR: 19

College football is about the bands and the music for sure, but adding custom soundtracks would detract from that, not add to it.
Old 05-20-2004, 11:23 AM   #8
Go Wings!

OVR: 41

some sort of halftime thing might be cool...Michigan Marching Band, best damn band in the land! One of my past roommates played in the band, so I tended to pay more attention to it, quite fun to watch actually

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »