Home

A NEW WAY TO PLAY 2004!

This is a discussion on A NEW WAY TO PLAY 2004! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-01-2004, 08:21 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: A NEW WAY TO PLAY 2004!

i see good things happening for you bro! way to hang in there. the 6-7 wr is probably a project that nobody wanted to take a chance on. sounds to me like you got the hang of knowing what your guys can do and what they cant. looks like you will be getting another job soon. just takes some time. good luck cyros
Old 06-02-2004, 09:29 PM   #34
Rookie

things are starting to get interesting. my all-american qb and heisman hopeful was lost for the season with a torn acl so its gonna be tuff to make a run at the title game now. i did shutout indiana 31-0 and held them to less than 75 total yds for the game. michigan at iowa next.
Old 06-04-2004, 04:40 PM   #35
Rookie

wolverines upset by the golden gophers on the road 10-7. michigan went from undefeated at 6-0 and ranked 3rd in the nation to #11 and 6-1. losing my heisman hopeful qb has stunned this team. must regroup, still have a chance when i get to ohio state. That is if the team can win out.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »