Home

More videos at ign (xbox) MI at Sconsin

This is a discussion on More videos at ign (xbox) MI at Sconsin within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-05-2004, 01:43 AM   #17
Pac12fan

ochoco's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: More videos at ign (xbox) MI at Sconsin

Quote:

Superstar said:
Quote:

NYJets37 said:
Quote:

Superstar said:
yall have to find the smallest things and nit pick. Seriously why is there so much complaining about this game when it is head and shoulders above last year. You said you noticed the slow down, but I am more than willing to be that you would have noticed nothing if you didn't hear outers opinions. Just be thankful we're getting this game.

Movies were released, people want to discuss them. What's the point in the forum if everyone just says "wow, those look great, I'm going to preorder now ." If people were complaining about socks, I'd agree, but the speed of the game is pretty important.

I still stand by the statement that he would not have made a comment if it had not been brought up at e3, it is not that obvious. And the supposed slowdown isn't on the PS2 so it doesn't hurt me so I won't worry.

I agree with you. For one I beleive the people who played it and commented on it said it "felt" slower. Not sure how you can see that from a video. Just my $.02
Old 06-05-2004, 01:52 AM   #18
Where have I been?

Lintyfresh85's Arena

OVR: 37

ok I would debate this further but on g4tech tv they have a piece on guys building halo armor uniforms.... wow complaining about a football game seems so less important once I saw that piece, man those guys need a life.
Old 06-05-2004, 01:55 AM   #19
MVP

myownsun's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:

myownsun said:
Quote:

Superstar said:
Quote:

NYJets37 said:
Quote:

Superstar said:
yall have to find the smallest things and nit pick. Seriously why is there so much complaining about this game when it is head and shoulders above last year. You said you noticed the slow down, but I am more than willing to be that you would have noticed nothing if you didn't hear outers opinions. Just be thankful we're getting this game.

Movies were released, people want to discuss them. What's the point in the forum if everyone just says "wow, those look great, I'm going to preorder now ." If people were complaining about socks, I'd agree, but the speed of the game is pretty important.

I still stand by the statement that he would not have made a comment if it had not been brought up at e3, it is not that obvious. And the supposed slowdown isn't on the PS2 so it doesn't hurt me so I won't worry.

Oh i think you were talking about the other guy not me because i didnt say anything about slowdown i said the gameplay speed looks slow as hell

Click on the link uptop and there are 5 videos, I only played about 5-10 games of ncaa04 so i really cant remember if its slower or not But This game ncaa 05 Looks Slow as hell

Good but slow
Old 06-05-2004, 01:56 AM   #20
MVP

myownsun's Arena

Quote:

Superstar said:
ok I would debate this further but on g4tech tv they have a piece on guys building halo armor uniforms.... wow complaining about a football game seems so less important once I saw that piece, man those guys need a life.

Hahahahah Oh wait
Old 06-05-2004, 03:03 AM   #21
Banned

OVR: 2

what are you dudes talking about? they fixed the slowdown from e3 tenfold. i also complained about what i saw @ e3, and this is definently NOT what i was talking about. we weren't talking about "slowing the game down", @ e3 there was hardcore slowdown anytime a tackle took place or even on simple passes. trust me, this is 110% better than the e3 showing on xbox.

looks great fellas, only a few more weeks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2004, 03:19 AM   #22
MVP

myownsun's Arena

Not slowdown but slow pace/speed

Yeah but everything looks and sounds great
Old 06-05-2004, 03:54 AM   #23
MVP

myownsun's Arena

Look at the video that has Sconsin faking a punt watch the right side of the field and you can see new WR/DB interaction, pretty sweet
Old 06-05-2004, 06:01 AM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 5

I must be getting old. I've played Ncaa for years, but didnt notice any slowdown in gameplay.

I did notice when receiver icons come up you will be able to see the players name below..SWEET.

It will not take long and i will be back to the stadium PA guy. Nessler is getting a little long in the tooth for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »