Home

Team Specific Entrances

This is a discussion on Team Specific Entrances within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-07-2004, 01:36 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Team Specific Entrances

I remember someone on the NCAA development crew wanting to add more team specific entrances lke Michigan, Clemson, and others. I hope that this feature will include more than just Notre Dame. Has anyone heard anything about the possiblity of more entrances? I'm getting more and more skeptical about the addition of team entrances. Also on the topic of features, will there be any new features brought to our attention or have we heard of them all?

Here's to mid-July and the greatest game ever.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2004, 01:47 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Team Specific Entrances

They should have where you can create a team entrance, rather see that then create a sign.
Old 06-07-2004, 01:48 PM   #3
Rookie

ATrainIU24's Arena

OVR: 3

I don't know if this really helps but some guy posted a picture on a Oklahoma fan board from E3 that showed the Oklahoma players getting ready to exit the tunnel through an inflatable schooner.
Old 06-07-2004, 01:57 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

I don't see why it's so hard to put Texas' in the game, they have the mist for Miami, why not Texas?
Old 06-07-2004, 04:12 PM   #5
B**m*r S**n*r!

BigDofBA's Arena

OVR: 23

Do you have a link to that sooner message board?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2004, 04:24 PM   #6
Champs

Husker_OS's Arena

OVR: 39

Prolly rivals.com board.
Old 06-07-2004, 04:25 PM   #7
MVP

fpac's Arena

OVR: 15

OUinsider, but the thread isn't on there anymore.
Old 06-07-2004, 04:54 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 7

I asked about this at about this time last year, after EA had said that there would be the Notre Dame intro. I wanted to know if they would add others that make college football what it is, like Dotting the I, or the Big T at Tennessee. The response I got was that this would probably be in next years edition (2005) and now that 2005 is about to come out, I dont think its gonna be in there, we've heard nothing about it, and if someone asks something about it, they will gave a lame answer like: "This is something we are looking into for next year." The entrances are a huge part of the pageantry of college football and would go a long ways towards the home field advantage, as everyone is pumped, the players are hyped, and like in Tennessse, when you get 100,000+ fans yelling and screaming, its gonna scare the crap out of some 18, 19 year old kids on the other team. Adding this would have really improved presentation and givin 2005 even more college atmosphere than create a sign. I agree with DookieMowf, Id much rather see EA implement these and other entrances into the game than EA be lazy and put something lame in there like Create-a-sign, which is not going to do all that much for anyone IMO. Its going to be cool the first few times you see it, then after that it will get repetitive much like the cutscenes were in ESPN 2K4, they were great and original, but too repetitive.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »