Home

Created super recruit

This is a discussion on Created super recruit within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-10-2015, 10:41 AM   #1
Rookie

EJQJ99's Arena

OVR: 3
Created super recruit

So I thought I would make a super recruit and see how his ncaa career went. I made a Barry sanders like clone with 99 in spd agl acc elu basically 99's for everything running back except trucking. Put his hometown in Oklahoma only to find out no one offered him a scholarship. So this 99 rb recruit is not going to school. I just found that very interesting. So does that mean he walked on somewhere or did he just vanish into thin air.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-10-2015, 11:31 AM   #2
Rookie

Kodos's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Created super recruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJQJ99
So I thought I would make a super recruit and see how his ncaa career went. I made a Barry sanders like clone with 99 in spd agl acc elu basically 99's for everything running back except trucking. Put his hometown in Oklahoma only to find out no one offered him a scholarship. So this 99 rb recruit is not going to school. I just found that very interesting. So does that mean he walked on somewhere or did he just vanish into thin air.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe he retired early.
Old 03-10-2015, 11:44 AM   #3
MVP

whughes's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodos
Maybe he retired early.

I've seen this happen before. A 5* athlete I was watching had no one recruit him all season, so I decided to put a couple thousand points into him in the offseason period. He ended up at Ohio State that next season even though they weren't recruiting him AT ALL during the regular season.

Fan of:
Chicago Bears
U of M Wolverines
CMU Chippewas

Old 03-10-2015, 11:45 AM   #4
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13

My guess is he could not score high enough on the SAT or ACT to get into college. Then someone alerted the high school athletic association in Oklahoma that this kid might be on the roids. At that point the NCAA ruled him ineligible to ever play college football. So in 3 years he will enter the draft to only be drafted by the Raiders as Al Davis' son turns into his father and only wants the fastest and strongest humans alive no matter how good they are at football.
Old 03-10-2015, 12:52 PM   #5
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13

I will give a serious answer now. I too have seen many 4 and 5 star recruits not sign with any team on National Singing Day. In fact just last season in my main dynasty the #1 ranked punter did not sign even though he had me ranked 1st and I was his only offer. I did not look to see if he signed else where or not.

I have also had 4 and 5 star players sign with me on NSD even though I did not recruit them, have them on my board at all, or offer them. Most of the time this occurred after I had a player leave early for the draft or transfer and I did not sign any players at that position. My starting SS and HB were both 4 star players that signed with me even though I was not trying to recruit them at all. I have also seen players that show they signed with another team, this shows on the "change position" screen, but end up on my roster.

My advice is to look for him on the edit player section. Since you know his name just sort by name then look for his last name. If he is not there then he is not on the game. Just remake him in the next off-season to try again. A word of advice, I have seen guys with high ratings go unsigned before and not show up. I use to recreate the storyline players from Madden 13 in my dynasty. I would use their rookie ratings but some had really high ratings. A few never signed so try not to make him all 99s.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »