Home

IGN 'video preview'

This is a discussion on IGN 'video preview' within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2004, 03:39 PM   #17
Banned

WIAggie's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: IGN \'video preview\'

Cool vid.

Thanks
Old 06-09-2004, 08:16 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: IGN \'video preview\'

Quote:

MattG said:
The slowdown bugs me...since X-Box is what I have. I didn't notice it at all until the run up the middle for 20 yards or so by TCU. The goal line fight video was really bad...but goal line plays have always been slow in NCAA.

I guess only time will tell. And even if there is hopefully I'll just adapt. One thing I do like about NCAA though is it always seemed to be faster...which represented college football to me where speed kills since not everyone (like the NFL) has it.

Well, i had the slowdown on the 2004 version. I tried 3 different copies from EB, but they all did the same thing. I thought it was my Xbox at first, but realized that it couldn't have been. Anyways, I wont be buying this game until a week or so after the release. I'll wait and check on here to see if people are having slowdown issues. I noticed them all the time on run plays up the gut for like 10 yards. The game dramitically slowed when my runner was just about ready to get tackled. Craziest thing i've ever seen!!! Damn, this is my fav. game... only reason i bought an Xbox too!! Now i cant even play it!!?!?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »