Home

Would you consider this cheese?

This is a discussion on Would you consider this cheese? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-10-2004, 12:53 PM   #17
N*rd *l*rt!

jt533's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Would you consider this cheese?

Totally a chance move. If he does it every kick off then I would call it chesse but once to catch you off guard isn't. I have recovered several onside kick's even in the onside formation so it cna be done if you kick the balll right. Peopl eneed to grow some sack and stop crying. Play the gmae you lose you lose who cares.
Old 06-10-2004, 01:04 PM   #18
Pro

Catman24's Arena

That was cheesy imo. Listen if he was still down after scoring the TD thats one thing, but he had taken the lead. No coach in his right mine would try an onside kick after taking the lead in a football game. If any of you can give me a game when that has happened let me know.

p.s. he still should not have turn the game off.
Old 06-10-2004, 01:14 PM   #19
War Eagle, Go Braves!

aukevin's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:

Catman24 said:
That was cheesy imo. Listen if he was still down after scoring the TD thats one thing, but he had taken the lead. No coach in his right mine would try an onside kick after taking the lead in a football game. If any of you can give me a game when that has happened let me know.

I agree, kicking an onside kick when you are leading is cheese. Leading off the game with one is a strategic risk when playing a top team, but not cheese.

Turning the game off is a bit weak though, just play and make agreements not to do that kind of stuff under normal circumstances.
Old 06-10-2004, 01:39 PM   #20
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:

Catman24 said:
No coach in his right mine would try an onside kick after taking the lead in a football game. If any of you can give me a game when that has happened let me know.

Mike Martz for the Rams against the New York Jets was up 24-7 in the 4th and onside kicked it...I agree it was cheezy, but he did it. Up by 7 in the 1st half is risky, but I don't even think its cheezy if it was an isolated incident...He didn't do it after the 1st score did he? He outcoached you. Taking the game off of pause and scoring a TD when you're taking a piss would be cheezy.

As far as no coach would do that so its cheezy, then every person on this forum who has ever thrown Bomb at the end of the game when they are winning is a cheeze ball....Its a video game, its not something to fight over, enjoy the game, enjoy your friends, life is too short to be pulling the plug on a PS2, trust me.
Old 06-10-2004, 02:49 PM   #21
Pro

Catman24's Arena

Quote:

fistofrage said:
Quote:

Catman24 said:
No coach in his right mine would try an onside kick after taking the lead in a football game. If any of you can give me a game when that has happened let me know.

Mike Martz for the Rams against the New York Jets was up 24-7 in the 4th and onside kicked it...I agree it was cheezy, but he did it. Up by 7 in the 1st half is risky, but I don't even think its cheezy if it was an isolated incident...He didn't do it after the 1st score did he? He outcoached you. Taking the game off of pause and scoring a TD when you're taking a piss would be cheezy.

As far as no coach would do that so its cheezy, then every person on this forum who has ever thrown Bomb at the end of the game when they are winning is a cheeze ball....Its a video game, its not something to fight over, enjoy the game, enjoy your friends, life is too short to be pulling the plug on a PS2, trust me.

Yeah, true he did. But he wasnt called a genius for doing it he called an ego maniac. Thats just stacky. When we argue over playing these games with more realism there are just to many people who refuse to do that.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »