Home

GameStop ripped me off today

This is a discussion on GameStop ripped me off today within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2004, 09:16 PM   #9
Rookie

macatak911's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: GameStop ripped me off today

Quote:

husker9 said:
Quote:

rvd2kewl said:
They always burn you with trade-ins no matter which game you're trading in. That's why I always sell mine on eBay instead of trading them in at Gamestop or EB. I just sold Madden 2004 and NCAA 2004 last month on eBay and got $36 for the two.

Well I'm not allowed to sell on eBay. My parents won't allow it. I could buy a new car if I sold my Micheal Jordan autographed 45 jersey, but they won't let me do it.

hehe ive been selling on ebay since i was 14...currently 17
Old 06-09-2004, 09:40 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:

hehe ive been selling on ebay since i was 14...currently 17

hehehe
Old 06-09-2004, 09:44 PM   #11
Bl*bfl*th z*p!

fossen's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:

husker9 said:
I went to preorder NCAA, yeah I know its getting late to be preordering, and I carried Madden 2004 and NCAA 2004 with me. I traded them in towards NCAA 2005 and guess how much they gave me ? $11! That's crazy. The games aren't even a year old and I can't get $10 a piece for them ? That made me mad. I almost walked out and figured I'd go to a pawnshop and $20 total instead of $11. Sigh, at least I got 2005 preordered. Hopefully it will be like last year and the stores will get them first. Any of yall ever been burned on a trade-in?

NCAA 2004 is now selling for 9.99 brand new on EBGames. If they gave you 5.50 for it, that ain't bad.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2004, 09:44 PM   #12
Champs

Husker_OS's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:

3bitz said:
If I bought a game at 50 bucks then I'm selling it for 50 bucks. I can't speak on ya'll situation but 50 bucks don't grow on trees. I 'll keep every last game till I'm old and gray. Just think of the games as a personal library from your youth and you'll thank yourself later...

Well my collection was stolen back in October. I had 20 some odd games(all sports along with all the Grand Theft Autos) and now I have 1(MVP 2004). I figure I should just trade em in now before they're worthless. If you count the PS1 games it was about 50.
Old 06-09-2004, 10:00 PM   #13
Pro

kennytomson's Arena

OVR: 10

i used to hold on to games, but i never played them after i was done. only a few titles do i still hold on to; thps series for the different locals, smash court for agassi and sampras(aren't in the new one), and every surfing game made for the ps2.

when trading in games, look or wait for the specials. last year i remeber eb/ea had a promo $5 plus value for every game towards a pre-order on a ea game. made out like a bandet.

Old 06-09-2004, 11:35 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 2

Does anyone else have a Gamecrazy near by? They give MUCH better prices. Two months ago, I got 24.99 for both Madden and NCAA 2004 for Gamecube.
Old 06-10-2004, 12:38 AM   #15
Champs

Husker_OS's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:

msuforever said:
Does anyone else have a Gamecrazy near by? They give MUCH better prices. Two months ago, I got 24.99 for both Madden and NCAA 2004 for Gamecube.

There's a reason its called GameCRAZY. Nope dont have one. Now I wish I did.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »