Home

I know it is early but...

This is a discussion on I know it is early but... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-13-2004, 08:45 PM   #25
MVP

WatchdogXC's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: I know it is early but...

OSU's defense should be really good this year. They just have questions on the offensive line and how Zwick is going to adjust to being the starting QB this season. They need Ross to step it up and play to the potential he showed as a freshman or a freshman RB will get a chance this season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2004, 09:23 PM   #26
MVP

FloridaGators's Arena

OVR: 11

I would try Purdue. They are by no means the favorite in the Big 10 and they have a fun offensive playbook and a pretty neat stadium and fight song. They also have the cannons going off.
Old 06-13-2004, 09:53 PM   #27
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:

Really how many games have you watched these teams play so far this year? None. You never know in college football anymore. I hope Michigan's defense looks better than it did in the Rose Bowl last year.

None, but neither has the guy who said Minny would win the Big Ten. If he can post his opinion on it why can't I? The point is it's all opinions. Mine is based on projections just like his is. The only difference is mine is based on current and recruited talent projections whereas his is based more on wishful thinking Sure it's true, Ohio State and/or Michigan either one could go and lose every game this year and Minnesota could go undefeated or anywhere in between but from a talent level projection and past performance last year my projection is a bit more of a realistic one I believe.
Old 06-13-2004, 10:01 PM   #28
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:

ODogg said:
Quote:

Really how many games have you watched these teams play so far this year? None. You never know in college football anymore. I hope Michigan's defense looks better than it did in the Rose Bowl last year.

None, but neither has the guy who said Minny would win the Big Ten. If he can post his opinion on it why can't I? The point is it's all opinions. Mine is based on projections just like his is. The only difference is mine is based on current and recruited talent projections whereas his is based more on wishful thinking Sure it's true, Ohio State and/or Michigan either one could go and lose every game this year and Minnesota could go undefeated or anywhere in between but from a talent level projection and past performance last year my projection is a bit more of a realistic one I believe.

You really didnt post an opinion other than the Minny guy was wrong as if you knew more. Ohio St. and Michigan are far from locks to win that conference this year.
Old 06-13-2004, 10:08 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 1

I wouldn't try Purdue. The O-Coordinater (Chaney) only likes to throw the ball 8-9 yards at a time, plus they lost 8 or 9 starters on defense. They get Michigan and Ohio State at home, but they have to travel to Happy Valley, Iowa, and Notre Dame. Fourth or Fifth at best in the big ten this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »