Home

Freshman and Unknown Stars

This is a discussion on Freshman and Unknown Stars within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-12-2004, 06:14 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Freshman and Unknown Stars

I'm still sore over losing CJ Gaddis to Clemson. Great athlete.

And Gaines Adams was at one time a UNC commit, but switched to Clemson too. Bah.
Old 06-13-2004, 01:23 AM   #34
Rookie

xboxfever's Arena

OVR: 3

For Iowa State

FR-RB-Jason Scales, he will back up Stevie Hicks but will see alot of time.
SO-WR-Jon Davis, he will be the #1 reciever this year
SR-WR-Andy Kohler, he will most likely start along side Davis
JR-S-Nik Moser, he will start at SS
FR-QB-Bret Meyer, he will see some time eventually at QB. Hes fast and has a strong arm.
Those will be the only ones who actually see alot of playing time.
Old 06-13-2004, 01:59 AM   #35
Rookie

Quote:

CUin2004 said:
Quote:

ultimatewrstlr51 said:
How about DJ Shockley from Georgia. Hes going to be a Junior next year and still hides behind David Green at QB. I think he should be a real impact when Green leaves next year

Yeah, when he came in for Green last year in the Valley, I was really impressed by his skills. I have a couple of friends who are Georgia fans, and they think he should have been the starter last year.

Yeah, when he came in for Green in the REAL Valley, I was really impressed by his skills. Taking sacks inside his own 5 and almost fumbling in his own end zone. Seriously though I do not think he is better then Green and when Green got hurt for a while against LSU Shockley looked completely confused, or more confused than Green anyway.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2004, 08:40 AM   #36
Rookie

NeoshoTiger's Arena

OVR: 2

Missouri: RB: Damien Nash. One of the top 5 running backs out of the class of '02. Had to go the JUCO route and had a knee operation. Anyway he had a run against Colorado last year that was amazing. I think he will shine this year in the media glow that Brad Smith will be getting.

I agree with Matt Jones. I went to law school at Arkansas and have watched the majority of his games, he is special. He is no Brad Smith, but who is . BTW Hog fans I was at the Indy Bowl last year and I have already taken my beating so don't pile on. Oh yeah the baseball team was lucky against us too (Good luck in the CWS)
Old 06-13-2004, 12:20 PM   #37
Rookie

For Florida:

True Freshman DE-Derrick Harvey-#2 defensive end last year had 31 sacks as a senior.

RS Freshman DE-Tranell(Tree) Morant-was great end the spring and will start.

RS Freshman DE Jarvis Moss-#1 DE in 03, 6'7" and runs under a 4.5, he just needs to get his weight up from 227 and when he does he will be a monster on the D-Line.

Sophmore CB Dee Webb-Will start at corner this year and is very fast.

Sophmore LB Earl Everett-Our other Freshman starting LB last year(the other being Channing Crowder) he has gained weight(was under 220) and will be great for us this season.

This next guy is my favorite.

RS Sophmore WR Reggie Lewis-He had a monster spring game 7 catches 109 yards and is one of the fastest players on the team. He should be the team 2nd, 3rd, or 4th WR. And he is my favorite because he went to my high school.
Old 06-13-2004, 02:10 PM   #38
MVP

hogfan's Arena

OVR: 11

He certainly outplayed Brad Smith in the Independence Bowl.

That little Deke move he put on one of your lineman at the 4 yard line was beautiful.
Old 06-13-2004, 02:19 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 2

For Iowa State you cannot leave off Webster Patrick. He was rated as the #1 multipurpose RB in the Nation. He was not heavily recruited due to grades, but ended up qualifying. He will find his way onto the field either on the return teams, or as a 3rd down back.

Bobby Chalk is also a burner who ran a 10.12 100 meter dash and will be a CB for ISU and may play on return teams as well. He should be one of the fastest players in the B12.

ISU's #1 wr will be RSFresh Todd Blyth. He is 6-5 and very athletic.

Jason Berryman should be ISU's highest rated player. He was the B12 Def Rookie of the year and team MVP last year.
Old 06-13-2004, 02:22 PM   #40
MVP

hogfan's Arena

OVR: 11

I appreciate your comments about the baseball team.

No offense intended with my Matt Jones comments, NeoshoTiger. You probably know full well that we Arkansas fans get very defensive when somebody doesn't praise Matt Jone's full glory. )

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »