Home

NCAA 2005's top 10

This is a discussion on NCAA 2005's top 10 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-13-2004, 01:19 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NCAA 2005\'s top 10

i know someone that is going to play for USC this coming year
Old 06-13-2004, 01:27 AM   #10
MVP

soxboy7's Arena

OVR: 10

So do I, infact I know the whole roster. I just looked it up
Old 06-13-2004, 01:27 AM   #11
Rookie

jackson's Arena

OVR: 5

incoming freshmen talent is a matter of opinion and a lot of factors influence how successful a player is in college. there is too much hype surrounding their number one recruiting class. do i really need to talk about the longhorns success and recruiting prowess the last several years. i suspect that an LSU or Georgia or possibly OK to take it this year. too many questions surrounding usc's class.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2004, 01:30 AM   #12
Rookie

jackson's Arena

OVR: 5

oh i forgot, look for rhett bomar and adrian peterson at OU to make a huge splash onto the college scene the next several years. peterson's numbers in hs are unbelieveable.
Old 06-13-2004, 01:40 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 3

haha, na his name is dwayne jarrett hes a wide receiver from NJ
Old 06-13-2004, 02:48 AM   #14
Banned

Programmed2Kill's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:

jackson said:
incoming freshmen talent is a matter of opinion and a lot of factors influence how successful a player is in college. there is too much hype surrounding their number one recruiting class. do i really need to talk about the longhorns success and recruiting prowess the last several years. i suspect that an LSU or Georgia or possibly OK to take it this year. too many questions surrounding usc's class.

People still use Texas as their argument and I don't know why. The coaches aren't good at making their talent progress nor good enough to make them succeed to where they should be.
Old 06-13-2004, 11:06 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 1

Yup, there's no question that recruiting is important. Good athletes will make good players most of the time, and where have good athletes been more successful lately than USC? What are the questions surrounding them? Fred Davis, Keith Rivers and others will contribute quickly and more of the players from last years class will step in. USC is insanely loaded. They were a dominating team last year with practically nothing but freshman running the ball, those guys are just going to get a year better. And it's not like Texas sucks. It's no secret that the schools who annually get the best classes have the best teams.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2004, 11:45 AM   #16
All Star

OVR: 17

recruiting is important but a stellar recruiting class may not mean jack that year. You might have a couple standout freshmen, but the experienced players get most of the playing time and mostly decide the outcome of games. Which is why I think USC will probally be 1, OU and LSU are probally 2 and 3.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »