Home

Anyone Else Having This Problem?

This is a discussion on Anyone Else Having This Problem? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-22-2015, 10:10 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Anyone Else Having This Problem?

I posted about this already, but it is extremely frustrating. I have been running a successful and fun OD for my friends and I for 9+ seasons now, but this problem threatens to ruin that. TWICE players in my dynasty have won their game it has saved, but when I advance the week it seems to just sim it. This is obviously bringing morale down in the OD, because well why should I play my game if it wont count anyways? Also everytime someone tries to play their game or do recruiting it comes up with that EA server message that has been happening lately and it literally takes 10 minutes of just spamming "try again" before it finally saves. I seriously need a fix for this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2015, 11:57 AM   #2
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Anyone Else Having This Problem?

I haven't posted a response because I'm not entirely sure how we fixed the simmed games issue in my OD (and we did fix it), but I think it might be this.

I think it's an issue with someone in the dynasty (not necessarily the commish and not necessarily the guys whose games were simmed) saves the dynasty file on their console (whenever you enter the dynasty it asks if you wanna save it to reduce loading time the next time you enter,that's the save I'm talking about).

Tell all of your guys to delete their saves and don't save anymore. This might work, and it might not. I know that in '13 this caused TONS of corruption issues, but I think they fixed this for '14. People still gave this solution for '14 too, but I think it was just a placebo born out of the plethora of issues in '13, and may not work in '14.

It's better than nothing though as it won't hurt anything and MIGHT work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 04-22-2015, 07:21 PM   #3
MVP

RedRaider10's Arena

I have had this happen to me. I had it happen once but it was not as bad since I won the sim. I haven't had it happen since and I don't think there is a fix. The game saved can't undo that.
Old 04-22-2015, 11:13 PM   #4
Just started!

had this happen to me. I had it happen once but it was not as bad since I won the sim
Old 04-23-2015, 08:01 AM   #5
Rookie

It's better than nothing though as it won't hurt anything and MIGHT work. It would be so awesome.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »