Home

Game Informer Review

This is a discussion on Game Informer Review within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-18-2004, 07:45 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Game Informer Review

They did not discuss online play. The rating was for all systems.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2004, 09:18 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

NYJets's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Game Informer Review

Anything about a slowdown?
Old 06-18-2004, 10:01 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 1

Christ enough with the slowdown jibber jabber
Old 06-18-2004, 10:03 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:

Hooby said:

Umm why? everyone has a valid point, its pretty obvious that its there. Xbox owners have been screwed by EA before, swat button left out, rookie class on madden last yr, doesnt hurt to wonder.
Old 06-18-2004, 10:12 PM   #5
MVP

rocker78's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:

DookieMowf said:
Quote:

Hooby said:

Umm why? everyone has a valid point, its pretty obvious that its there. Xbox owners have been screwed by EA before, swat button left out, rookie class on madden last yr, doesnt hurt to wonder.

you are not gonna get screwed. even if the slowdown is their you will get used to is that you will not even notice it was their after one game. and it is not obviously there. you cant go on anything until you actually play the game youself. it could just be the fatigue after running the ball 3 straght times.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2004, 10:16 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Rocker that could very well bne true, the fatiage, it could also be like some others have said, just so you can hit the hole better...doesnt mean I shouldnt worry at all about it. Dont get me wrong, im going to love this game like I always do, but it doesnt hurt anyone to discus this, to the people who get anoyed with the "slow down " questions...just ignore insted of making the little comments. I actully cant wait till Steve gets the beta so he can put the slow down to rest.
Old 06-18-2004, 10:36 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 1

just stop with the slowdown [censored], every post turns into "OH NOES THE SLOWDOWN!!!!"
Old 06-18-2004, 10:36 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

NYJets's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:

rocker78 said:
you are not gonna get screwed. even if the slowdown is their you will get used to is that you will not even notice it was their after one game.

Sure, but I'd also get used to it if there was no sound, the graphics looked like an NES game, and the gameplay was worse than Gameday. Doesn't mean it isn't a problem

Quote:

and it is not obviously there. you cant go on anything until you actually play the game youself. it could just be the fatigue after running the ball 3 straght times.

Your right, which is why people are asking about it. Many people who played it at E3 commented about the slowdown, and it's been evident in movies. I'd like to know if it is in the latest version they are playing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »