Home

PLAYERS LEAVING

This is a discussion on PLAYERS LEAVING within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-24-2015, 09:33 PM   #1
Rookie

psu#1's Arena

OVR: 0
PLAYERS LEAVING

SO I just simmed a season and at the players leaving screen it read stayingro draft... what does that mean. .. if their staying why does it read pro draft next to it. Also where it says declaring does that mean they will be in madden when I export them? Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2015, 09:41 PM   #2
Pro

superxero27's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: PLAYERS LEAVING

Quote:
Originally Posted by psu#1
SO I just simmed a season and at the players leaving screen it read stayingro draft... what does that mean. .. if their staying why does it read pro draft next to it. Also where it says declaring does that mean they will be in madden when I export them? Thanks.
If it says declaring that means they will be part of the exported draft class.

Pro Draft (Staying) means they've been talked into staying when they were considering going pro.

My teams:
NFL - Minnesota Vikings, Arizona Cardinals
NCAAF/B - Arizona Wildcats, Northern Arizona Lumberjacks, North Texas Mean Green

I find it amusing that the OS icon for NAU is 20 years (and three rebrands!) out of date.
Old 06-24-2015, 09:43 PM   #3
Rookie

psu#1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by superxero27
If it says declaring that means they will be part of the exported draft class.

Pro Draft (Staying) means they've been talked into staying when they were considering going pro.
Got ya...a bit confusing. ..thanks.
Old 06-29-2015, 10:07 AM   #4
Rookie

EricFreakingBerry's Arena

Keep in mind that NCAA '14 at least does not actually export players to Madden '14 (which was technically Madden 25). It's just letting you know that the ones that say Pro Draft are going to be gone from your NCAA team next year, while the ones that say "Staying" have been talked into staying and will be on your team.
Old 06-29-2015, 10:12 AM   #5
Rookie

psu#1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricFreakingBerry
Keep in mind that NCAA '14 at least does not actually export players to Madden '14 (which was technically Madden 25). It's just letting you know that the ones that say Pro Draft are going to be gone from your NCAA team next year, while the ones that say "Staying" have been talked into staying and will be on your team.
Not true. .. It actually asks if you want to export to madden so not sure what your taking about.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2015, 08:56 PM   #6
Rookie

MidMellow's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by psu#1
The following attached images will explain how NCAA Football 14 selects players for the NFL Draft. To get the .XML config file for the EA DB editor go to the link below and download the EA DB Editor folder.

The determining factor for getting any player into a draftclass in NCAA Football is not overall player rating as one would think. It is a combination of things. They are the PLFL/NFL Draft Stock & PTYP/Selection Type fields in the EA DB Editor. The CPU selects players based first on their PTYP/Selection Type rating. Second on overall player rating. The PLFL/NFL Draft Stock field kind doesn't matter once one changes PTYP/Selection Type field.

You can make a freshmen leave for the NFL and actually be in the draftclass when loaded in Madden 25 as long as their overall rating is in the top certain number of players at their position. Example for CBs the top 30 go for every draftclass. It can vary but more often than not, the top 30 CBs make it into the draftclass file for Madden 25.

If you want to make a player that is way below being in the top whatever of their position. Just make a mock draft from simming to the end of a season, load that draftclass in Madden 25, go to the position you want to force the player to be in, count the max players listed in that position.

Then go back to your Dynasty file the in EA DB Editor and either change their overall to be in that top number allowed at their position. Or change everybody's PTYP/Selection Type rating above that player to (0) Prolong school. and change the desire player's PTYP/Selection Type rating to (3) Going Pro/Graduate. Also as long as you're editing your dynasty gamesave when you're in the Players Leaving part of you're dynasty you can make any changes you want to get players to leave or stay.

You can also change the player class year. So you can make a 99 OVR redshirt senior be a 99 OVR junior so when imported to Madden 25 his age will vary from 20 to 23. Instead of coming in at the age of 25 or 26 with half of his NFL career already over with. You can make a freshmen leave but Maddens age range goes no lower than 20. So making him a true junior is all that's needed.

Hint: To make reading everything easier in EA DB Editor. Filter/sort by player overall and PTYP/Selection Type.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...3-360-ps3.html

You're welcome!!!
Attached Images
File Type: png NFL Draft Stock Projection.PNG (35.6 KB, 166 views)
File Type: png NFL Draft Selection Type.PNG (6.6 KB, 164 views)

Last edited by MidMellow; 07-15-2015 at 09:36 PM.
Old 07-15-2015, 09:24 PM   #7
Just started!

It actually asks if you want to export to madden so not sure what your taking about.
Old 07-15-2015, 09:38 PM   #8
Rookie

MidMellow's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by guxicaoge
It actually asks if you want to export to madden so not sure what your taking about.
I gave out the info on how to change the draftclasses to your liking. I thought that's what he was wanting, oh well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »