Home

Regarding the Editor, can I setup Bowl Matchups AFTER simming Conf. Champ Week?

This is a discussion on Regarding the Editor, can I setup Bowl Matchups AFTER simming Conf. Champ Week? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-01-2015, 01:49 AM   #1
Banned

YourWorstNightmar3's Arena

OVR: 0
Regarding the Editor, can I setup Bowl Matchups AFTER simming Conf. Champ Week?

So I just have a quick question...

I did all of this playoff editing AFTER the conference championship week. I tried doing all of this during the ACTUAL BOWL Season, before any of the games started of course, and the schedule edits I make aren't going through when I play NCAA. So my question is, is it because I didn't make these edits DURING Conf. Championship Week? I thought it would be logical not to worry about making schedule edits during that week because obviously the teams need to play still to determine where the teams will be ranked once Bowl Season starts. Again, I'm on Bowl Season week, and tried to do ALL the schedule edits there... I know in the videos regarding setting up a Playoff System, it started off during Conf. Champ Week.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2015, 09:17 AM   #2
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Regarding the Editor, can I setup Bowl Matchups AFTER simming Conf. Champ Week?

For the playoffs the bowl matchups actually ARE made during bowl week. If yours aren't showing up then you're doing something wrong. Make sure you are changing both the scheduling tabs (schedules and team schedules) and changing all 3 game entries (2 in team schedules and 1 in schedules).
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »