Home

Field Goal Kicking

This is a discussion on Field Goal Kicking within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2015, 06:34 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Field Goal Kicking

Just an idea that I'd like to share with people who say FG's are too easy for the user to make...

Next time you go to kick a FG, don't move the arrow left or right at all. Leave it straight. You can move it up or down depending on the distance, but to make the kick move left or right, you need to influence the right stick left or right once you're kicking (when the meter is in play).

I feel like this definitely makes kicking less predictable and I've actually missed my fair share of 20 yard FG's because I was on the far hash. It really makes you think about your play calling in these situations as well.

Just thought I'd share for those of you who sim FG's because they're too easy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2015, 10:33 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Field Goal Kicking

I just move my Kickers FG Accuracy to 38 (I believe, either 38 or 40) And it makes Kicking a lot harder.
Old 10-29-2015, 07:46 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Field Goal Kicking

bumping this thread for any other ideas to make kicking field goals less predictable

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »