Home

Non-Fitzgerald cover

This is a discussion on Non-Fitzgerald cover within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-24-2004, 11:52 PM   #57
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: Non-Fitzgerald cover

12 Michigan Covers here...

MFootball's NCAA 2005 Covers

It will prompt you for a password, where you should enter "covers"

Once you're in, you'll see three albums (Xbox, PS2, and Gamecube) There are 12 covers in each. I didn't want to link all 36 here, so just use this album.

DO NOT DIRECT LINK TO ANOTHER BOARD
Old 06-25-2004, 12:04 AM   #58
2023 National Champions

Psyblast's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:

MFootball said:
12 Michigan Covers here...

MFootball's NCAA 2005 Covers

It will prompt you for a password, where you should enter "covers"

Once you're in, you'll see three albums (Xbox, PS2, and Gamecube) There are 12 covers in each. I didn't want to link all 36 here, so just use this album.

DO NOT DIRECT LINK TO ANOTHER BOARD

.....THERE IS A GOD.

I still like this one though:

Old 06-25-2004, 03:20 AM   #59
Itsy Bitsy Spider

kodiak's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:

husker9 said:
Quote:

kodiak said:
Well we all know what Tennessee sings in the locker room after playing Bama. A new version of Skynards, "We Own Alabama"

How can you own a team that you don't even have a winning record against ?

Heck if I know, I just saw it on ESPN a couple years ago after they played at Bama. The players were singing it.
Old 06-25-2004, 11:05 AM   #60
Rookie

jjonesAU's Arena

OVR: 2

because bammer doesn't realize they're heading down the tubes, and WE ARE THE FUTURE!

11-10 since the death of the bear, not so dominating for you is it hmm?
Old 06-25-2004, 11:35 AM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 1

Nice try, kids. You can talk about the last 5 years and the SEC, etc., etc. all you want, but you can't argue with the scoreboard.

Kids...Im probably older than you son. Like I said, kudos to you for beating Bama in the worst 5 year span in the history of or our program. You prove my point exactly, you barn fans liev and die by beating Bama, we Bama fans have higher expectations like Championships and you can bla, bla, bla about 4-9 and probation and all that but it still doesnt change the fact that aubarn will always be the little sister in the state. Enjoy your lame duck coaches last season because after we beat the barn he will be fired the next day.

You bammer turds never cease to amaze me. Higher expectations? It's easy to say man, but Bammer is pathetic these days and it's not going to get better any time soon. Youy can call it bla, bla, bla all you want if that makes you feel better, but the facts are facts.

I am so tired of bammer excuses. NCAA, worst 5 years, refs cheated, etc. I've lived in Birmingham all my life, so I've heard it all.

It's also easy to say this little sister crap. Over the last 20 years Auburn has a better record. Ancient history is just that. People like you are going to have to come to grips with parity sooner or later. There is no little sister any more, and there never will be again. For the rest of our lives the rivalry is going to be very even.

Lame duck coach? Hilarious! Let's talk about the bammer coaching situation. One guy moves up to aTm, one gets fired before coaching a down, and then they panic hire one of the old boys. How many times has Mike Shula been to Atlanta? How many legit Heisman candidates has he recruited?

BTW, when did you graduate from UAT? I graduated from Auburn University in 1999.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2004, 12:26 PM   #62
MVP

TidePride50's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:

JBravo1977 said:

Nice try, kids. You can talk about the last 5 years and the SEC, etc., etc. all you want, but you can't argue with the scoreboard.

Kids...Im probably older than you son. Like I said, kudos to you for beating Bama in the worst 5 year span in the history of or our program. You prove my point exactly, you barn fans liev and die by beating Bama, we Bama fans have higher expectations like Championships and you can bla, bla, bla about 4-9 and probation and all that but it still doesnt change the fact that aubarn will always be the little sister in the state. Enjoy your lame duck coaches last season because after we beat the barn he will be fired the next day.

You bammer turds never cease to amaze me. Higher expectations? It's easy to say man, but Bammer is pathetic these days and it's not going to get better any time soon. Youy can call it bla, bla, bla all you want if that makes you feel better, but the facts are facts.

I am so tired of bammer excuses. NCAA, worst 5 years, refs cheated, etc. I've lived in Birmingham all my life, so I've heard it all.

It's also easy to say this little sister crap. Over the last 20 years Auburn has a better record. Ancient history is just that. People like you are going to have to come to grips with parity sooner or later. There is no little sister any more, and there never will be again. For the rest of our lives the rivalry is going to be very even.

Lame duck coach? Hilarious! Let's talk about the bammer coaching situation. One guy moves up to aTm, one gets fired before coaching a down, and then they panic hire one of the old boys. How many times has Mike Shula been to Atlanta? How many legit Heisman candidates has he recruited?

BTW, when did you graduate from UAT? I graduated from Auburn University in 1999.

Chill out bro, dont take things so personal. Im really not like alot of the idiot Bama fans, I was just having a little fun with ya. Trust me, I know all out parity in college football and the situation we've been in lately I know its not pretty and probably wont be back where we were for another few years but thats okay, gotta take the medicine. I never said I expected any championships anytime soon. As for Auburn, I think they could be the surprise team in the SEC with no expectations this year, but if they do stumble I do believe that CTT will be ousted, especially since AU has been cleaning house of head coaches as of late. And to answer your question did I graduate from UA, no, I graduated from Miss St. dont tell anyone. My brother and sister both graduated from UA tho. I grew up in Tuscaloosa all of my life but had to get away to get my life in order and serious about school. I am now a 7th grade World History teacher and a football coach in MS.
Old 06-25-2004, 05:06 PM   #63
Champs

Husker_OS's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:

JBravo1977 said:

Uhhhh...what's UAT ???? And Shula has been here for 1 calendar year. He's recruited 1 class. How can you judge him ?? And has Auburn been to a BCS bowl ?? Has Auburn won an SEC title since the 80s ?? I'll admit Bama has been down for 3 out of the last 4 years, so what ? We still won 10 games in 2002, something Tommy Tuberville(38-24 at AU) has yet to do at Auburn. And, if I'm not mistaken, Shula's recruiting class was ranked higher than that of Tommy Tuberville's. You can brag all you want about your recent success in the Iron Bowl but the fact is, Bama is the better football team in the state. Guess how many 10 win seasons AU has had since 1999 ? Zero. Bama has had two. It's sad that I have to tell people that Auburn is in east Alabama and not west Georgia.
Old 06-25-2004, 05:09 PM   #64
2023 National Champions

Psyblast's Arena

OVR: 43

@ what this thread has turned into.....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »