Home

OS Community Mega Tourney! (PS3)

This is a discussion on OS Community Mega Tourney! (PS3) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2015, 04:07 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
OS Community NCAA 14 Tourney! (PS3) [New OP]

NCAA FOOTBALL 14 TOURNAMENT

Hello! Welcome to the first ever NCAA Football 14 OS Community Tournament held on the PS3. Organizing this tournament is huskerfan01. He can be found on PSN under lucky_217. I am looking for around 10 individuals who will devote about 2-3 weeks to an online tournament. A tournament bracket will be updated after each game goes final. If you are not participating in the bracket, I have set up a bracket prediction game similar to March Madness to create even more fun and excitement. Skill is not needed to enjoy this tournament. All I'm doing is creating a little fun before the 2015-16 football season kicks off. We will be drafting teams based off of this year's new rosters. Draft order and seeding will be generated on random.org. If this is something you're interested in or would like to learn more about, please comment on here or send me a PM. Thank you for those interested as it will be an absolute blast!

LINK for document and more information

Last edited by huskerfan01; 07-26-2015 at 08:48 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2015, 06:11 PM   #2
Rookie

TK_v1nta9e91's Arena

Re: OS Community Mega Tourney! (PS3)

How's it going man? I'm interested in that NCAA tournament. Let me know what I need to do and I'm on it
Old 07-22-2015, 06:19 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK_v1nta9e91
How's it going man? I'm interested in that NCAA tournament. Let me know what I need to do and I'm on it
Good. And yourself? Right now, I have about 9 players interested. I don't want it to be small, but can't have too many players. Maybe I could have 2 separate tournaments going at once and the winners play each other? Maybe an East Tourney and a West Tourney? Nothing is set in stone. Just going to be gauging interest over the next few days. Definitely want this to be a fun, but competitive tournament. It also won't start until the editors release the official rosters so they have time.
Old 07-22-2015, 06:27 PM   #4
Rookie

im interested in the tourney. i havent played in a while but i have a 117-5 record in ultimate team.
Old 07-22-2015, 06:29 PM   #5
Rookie

just saw your messeage huskerfan. i want to be in the tourney
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2015, 06:31 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augustin_14
just saw your messeage huskerfan. i want to be in the tourney
Sounds good. I'll keep you updated. Stay tuned on here and pay attention to your PM's.
Old 07-22-2015, 06:34 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 4

i am down, also we are not going to be able to use the team we want? even if no one else wants to use them?
Old 07-22-2015, 06:40 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by muckcity
i am down, also we are not going to be able to use the team we want? even if no one else wants to use them?
Well it all depends on the team pool I come up with. I want it to be exciting with good teams, but I can't have too good of teams. I'm probably thinking 89-75 OVR will be the pool. I'm not sure yet. I am going off of JeffDLowe rosters. The OG rosters that EA released, just with names.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »