Home

Coach mode camera angles

This is a discussion on Coach mode camera angles within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2015, 09:29 PM   #9
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Coach mode camera angles

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoleFan
Something that I forgot about when I had this game in 2013 was that you can go into the visual settings and turn off player lock. When you do this, the camera doesn't rotate or change at all from whatever view you choose to play on even after you lock onto a player. I really like it because I feel like player lock coach mode plays a bit better than true coach mode.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure that setting only affects road to glory.

In normal dynasty games, locking on a player doesn't affect the camera angle (at least with coordinator or wide cameras).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 08-14-2015, 10:31 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 10

Can i player lock on OL's on madden 16 as well
Old 08-15-2015, 01:27 PM   #11
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoleFan
Something that I forgot about when I had this game in 2013 was that you can go into the visual settings and turn off player lock. When you do this, the camera doesn't rotate or change at all from whatever view you choose to play on even after you lock onto a player. I really like it because I feel like player lock coach mode plays a bit better than true coach mode.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude, you got me back into this game with that player lock find!!! I just wish Madden had a workaround that didnt change the cam angle ie player lock on OL. Why cant u player lock on OL in madden?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2015, 02:54 PM   #12
MVP

Teleo's Arena

OVR: 0

Been playing madden sits 89 and really love NCAA as it is the only football game that allows the human qb to run past the line of scrimmage...so frustrating! I really love to see the end zone views of a stadium instead of broadcast camera view...so to be clear, when I am beginning a game at the screen where you can adjust uniforms , playbook etc., do I choose regular game play and then lock onto an Olineman? Do I also have to switch to auto pass for it to operate as a coach mode? Thank you in advance!
Old 08-15-2015, 03:55 PM   #13
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
Been playing madden sits 89 and really love NCAA as it is the only football game that allows the human qb to run past the line of scrimmage...so frustrating! I really love to see the end zone views of a stadium instead of broadcast camera view...so to be clear, when I am beginning a game at the screen where you can adjust uniforms , playbook etc., do I choose regular game play and then lock onto an Olineman? Do I also have to switch to auto pass for it to operate as a coach mode? Thank you in advance!
At the start, if you select "coach" mode then you'll get the side-to-side camera.

If you want an endzone view, you must select "regular" mode.
If you want to play coach mode in "regular" mode, then yes, you have to have autopass turned on.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 08-16-2015, 10:34 AM   #14
MVP

Now that i play coord cam coach mode notice how much the reaction time of the defense lags once the ball carrier is running up the field. I play on heismann. Does anyone have a slider fix that affects reaction time/aggressiveness of defense after ball carrier has the ball?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »