Home

There is not as much excitement as there was last year

This is a discussion on There is not as much excitement as there was last year within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-27-2004, 08:56 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: There is not as much excitement as there was last year

I think that this is because NCAA 2004 was such a big jump from NCAA 2003 (at least to me it was) and people were excited. But this year, everyone knows that NCAA 2005 is going to be a must buy and that it will be a great game, so this series doesn't really buzz. This game has plenty of upgrades though: Matchup-stick, program integrity, HFA, pipelines in recruting, athletes, transfers, etc...
I mean it's not like EA has just been doing nothing, we just know that they did their job this year and we are ready to buy it, instead of posting posts on it.
Old 06-27-2004, 11:56 AM   #18
MVP

fpac's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:

albsur2003 said:
I think that this is because NCAA 2004 was such a big jump from NCAA 2003 (at least to me it was) and people were excited. But this year, everyone knows that NCAA 2005 is going to be a must buy and that it will be a great game, so this series doesn't really buzz. This game has plenty of upgrades though: Matchup-stick, program integrity, HFA, pipelines in recruting, athletes, transfers, etc...
I mean it's not like EA has just been doing nothing, we just know that they did their job this year and we are ready to buy it, instead of posting posts on it.

Don't misunderstand me cause I'm not saying you're wrong or anything, I am just curious as to what you thought made the jump from 2003 to 2004 much bigger? IMO, there has been many more additions in '05 that have me way more excited than I was last year.
Old 06-27-2004, 12:24 PM   #19
Pac12fan

ochoco's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:

fpac said:
Quote:

albsur2003 said:

Don't misunderstand me cause I'm not saying you're wrong or anything, I am just curious as to what you thought made the jump from 2003 to 2004 much bigger? IMO, there has been many more additions in '05 that have me way more excited than I was last year.

You said it! I agree with ya 100%. Much more this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »