Home

Steve FINALLY Got It!!!!!!

This is a discussion on Steve FINALLY Got It!!!!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-28-2004, 04:22 PM   #57
All Star

jt45's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Steve FINALLY Got It!!!!!!

Quote:

ochoco said:
Quote:

bkrich83 said:
Quote:

8bit said:
Quote:

Clay_OS said:
Quote:

8bit said:
Quote:

Clay_OS said:
Quote:

8bit said:
doesnt matter guys, ea or whoever is responsible for the hella late beta screwed up this year. Its too late, at least in my mind. We'll have this game in less than two weeks. Perhaps if the beta had been recieved a week ago i would be excited, but now i just wanna play the damn thing, not hear people talking about playing it.

So, when Steve does get the Beta, I can ban you from the forums until the game is released so you don't have to suffer through any free media?????

i mean sure itll be nice to read impressions, but for me at least the effect will be lessened since the game is so near. If you took my post as an implication that i dont appreciate the free media and steve taking his time to answer the questions, then you read me wrong. Im simply saying I would rather play the darn thing, and i think it was weak that tiburon didnt really come through this year, considering the game has been finished for at least 2 weeks now. If you really wanna ban me when the beta comes go ahead, since it wouldnt be the first time youve temperarily banned me when i didnt break any TOS. Its obvious you dont like me, and i really could care less about a strangers opinion. Im just letting it be known i mean known i mean no disrespect to steve and i appreciate the work he puts into this site, but im allowed to have an opinion. And if you ban me for having an opinion, than what does that say about yourself?

OK...here's what I heard....blah, blah, blah... I'm a big crybaby.

I don't dislike you. I would have to care an inkling about you to dislike you. My post was to point out the foolishness of yours.

If Steve gets the Beta today...it will be two weeks BEFORE the release of the game. However...you are saying that it is LATE...and that EA "screwed up". That logic is flawed.

You can scream up and down about appreciating what Steve does...but what about EA for sending it to Steve?

Yeah...

Anyway...thanks for buzz-killing an otherwise enjoyable thread by making it all about you.

Enojoyable??? Most the people here are pissed off at you for making this thread. Your right though this thread shouldnt be focused on me anymore. whatever i dont feel like throwing zingers back and forth, back to the thread.

When did either one you you throw any zingers out there?? I used to love zingers, even more than Twinkies. Mmmm... Chocolate.

8bit lighten up. You're taking this thread way to seriously.

My wife is a Zinger freak. She got a box a while back and hounded over it with a knife. I couldn't get a one!

Oh ya and clay...you evil S.O.B.! Dont you have any compassion???

Vanilla Zingers are God's gift to mankind.
Old 06-28-2004, 04:23 PM   #58
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:

8bit said:
Quote:

bkrich83 said:
Quote:

zingers(I watch too much saturday night live) aka quips whatever you wanna call it. I meant saying things that basically add fuel to the fire.

Do you have some sort of birth defect that doesn't allow you to detect sarcasm or humor? Man step away from the PC and go relax for a while.

half the stuff i post is sarcastic. I had a carl winslow playing air guitar aviator for 6 months!!! I CAN take a joke. The thing is i didnt think clay was joking for the reasons i mentioned before, ex: he has "put me in the cell" for a sarcastic comment i made, so i dont know.

What is this cell you speak of??

Honestly, what ever contact you have had with Clay in the past, nothing in this thread is worth getting that amped up over.
Old 06-28-2004, 04:23 PM   #59
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:

Clay_OS said:
What's "The Cell"????

Its a late 90's movie starring a pre Gigli Jennifer Lopez being sucked inside a dream of a man who plays with Vince Vaughns intestines. You didnt want this thread to be focused on me, so stop.
Old 06-28-2004, 04:24 PM   #60
Pr*s*n*r#70460649

Graphik's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:

Clay_OS said:
What's "The Cell"????

Home of the Chicago White Sox???
Old 06-28-2004, 04:24 PM   #61
Legend

Shaver's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:

CincyReds1 said:
Cruel... Just Cruel....
I actually called my firend when I saw the thread title and felt like a total ******* when I actually read it.

THAT just made it all worth it!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2004, 04:25 PM   #62
Pr*s*n*r#70460649

Graphik's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:

8bit said:
Quote:

Clay_OS said:
What's "The Cell"????

Its a late 90's movie starring a pre Gigli Jennifer Lopez being sucked inside a dream of a man who plays with Vince Vaughns intestines. You didnt want this thread to be focused on me, so stop.

That too.
Old 06-28-2004, 04:25 PM   #63
Where have I been?

Lintyfresh85's Arena

OVR: 37

Steve can you please check the shoe color for the Alaska St. Blue Nipples? Wait what the hell? A joke now I'm pissed.... How will I ever survive? Oh well back to the cave I came from.
Old 06-28-2004, 04:26 PM   #64
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Hey Clay, You got me also. Man I was ready to post questions etc...
Good one.
Oh I almost forgot

Hope your next order of fries are all damp and gooey...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »