Home

ND Schedule Change

This is a discussion on ND Schedule Change within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-30-2004, 10:59 AM   #9
MVP

jujuhound's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: ND Schedule Change

Quote:

BlockM said:
Quote:

MSUSPartanPride said:
Quote:

BlockM said:
Notre Dame had a ton of teams change thier schedules and even had two teams drop a game I believe just so they could get a game in before they play Michigan because Michigan has a game before they play Notre Dame.

We already have a huge edge in talent, I don't think one game will matter that much.

I hope we drop 80 on them this year, punks.

I'll assume by dropping 80, you mean passes.

That would be a possibility if we had Michigan State's receiving core.

Braylon Edwards transferred to Michigan State?

j/k
Old 06-30-2004, 11:13 AM   #10
Legend

Shaver's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:

MSUSPartanPride said:
Quote:

BlockM said:
Notre Dame had a ton of teams change thier schedules and even had two teams drop a game I believe just so they could get a game in before they play Michigan because Michigan has a game before they play Notre Dame.

We already have a huge edge in talent, I don't think one game will matter that much.

Watch any football? Michigan has the #1 Receiving Corp in the country this year.
Old 06-30-2004, 11:20 AM   #11
Go Wings!

OVR: 41

Quote:

jujuhound said:
Quote:

BlockM said:
Quote:

MSUSPartanPride said:
Quote:

BlockM said:

That would be a possibility if we had Michigan State's receiving core.

Braylon Edwards transferred to Michigan State?

j/k

Braylon was playing hurt last year, he'll be back to his previous form, don't you worry
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2004, 11:49 AM   #12
Rookie

nstod's Arena

OVR: 6

Ah, IEllingson, it's good to see you over here from cougarboard.com! I'll be cheering for ND in that game, simply to help us keep good old Urban in SLC! Oh, and good luck scoring against Utah this year. What is it, 6 straight shutout quarters now? Heh.
Old 06-30-2004, 12:38 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:

nstod said:
Ah, IEllingson, it's good to see you over here from cougarboard.com! I'll be cheering for ND in that game, simply to help us keep good old Urban in SLC! Oh, and good luck scoring against Utah this year. What is it, 6 straight shutout quarters now? Heh.

Small world ... hey good luck scoring against us next year "Fast Break on Turf" only mustered 3 points!
Old 06-30-2004, 01:02 PM   #14
Rookie

nstod's Arena

OVR: 6

But remember, "You ain't seen nothing yet"...
Old 06-30-2004, 01:11 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:

nstod said:
But remember, "You ain't seen nothing yet"...

"Coach did you just say ain't?"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2004, 02:21 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:

BlockM said:

Michigan is clearly the more talented team, but Notre Dame does return 8 starters on offense, including 4 out of 5 on the offensive line. Ryan Grant, who rushed for 1100 yards in 2002 before backing up Julius Jones last year, will be back starting this season. Michigan will also be breaking in a new quarterback in Gutierrez(?), and funny things have a way of happening in South Bend. In any event, I think Ty Willingham has to win 8 games this year to save his job. Getting absolutely manhandled @ Michigan, and home vs. both USC and FSU last year was unacceptable. Any such repeat will no doubt result in Willingham's dismissal.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »