Home

What are your opinions on blacklover and DT at ps2rosters.com???

This is a discussion on What are your opinions on blacklover and DT at ps2rosters.com??? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2004, 09:29 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: What are your opinions on blacklover and DT at ps2rosters.com???

I really don't have an opinion on him yet, i hadn't really heard of blacklover so I went with DT, if he does good this year then i'll keep going to him but, obviously, if he doesn't do a good job i'll switch over.
Old 07-03-2004, 09:40 PM   #34
Pro

FSU_Animal's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:

bkrich83 said:
Quote:

All of DT's supporters are guys with like 10 posts... I would not be suprised if DT himself was 3/ of the posters that like DT's rosters in this thread.

Not like it hasn't happened before.. I was thinking the same thing.

Damn, you people beat me to the punch. I started noticing how many posts all of DT's supporters had and the idea began to grow.

For XBox, check out Fairdale's on MaddenMania. Like Blacklover, he doesn't ask for donations. DT does steal Blacklover's and it has been proven many times.

By the way, I noticed one of the posters on here sounded exactly like one of the descriptions on DT's site claiming his is the best. Sounds suspicious to me, lol.
Old 07-03-2004, 09:40 PM   #35
Rookie

Quote:

I hate to break this to DT but Nebraska did not win the NC in 96. Benning may very well be a contact of his but he better learn to get his facts straight. They were in the OB in 95 when the beat Miami to win the 94 crown and then in the Fiesta Bowl in 96. They beat FLorida that year to finish off the back-2-back feat. They did beat Virginia Tech in the OB on New Years eve in 96 but UF beat FSU to win their first NC at the Sugar Bowl

When I read this, I was like, hey these guys may have something here!?! I remembered the Damon Benning autographed picture on the front page of ps2rosters.com. That would have been hella suspicious if Nebraska didn't play in the Orange Bowl. I looked on yahoo and found that Benning was the MVP of the '96 Orange Bowl. I couldn't find on ps2rosters.com where it mentions Nebraska winning the National Championship, so I am not sure where DT mentions this.

DT's legit. It's these types of false accusations where people cause others to believe that someone is a thief and a liar. I'm a member of ps2rosters.coms forums and I hear about the lies people spread about the guy and I think people should post facts that can be proven to all of us instead of misguiding people. This may make be biased towards DT, but I still have not seen one fact and that is what makes me believe in DT. He always said that no one will state facts. Just speculation.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2004, 09:47 PM   #36
Itsy Bitsy Spider

kodiak's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:

QuiznosSubs said:
Quote:

I hate to break this to DT but Nebraska did not win the NC in 96. Benning may very well be a contact of his but he better learn to get his facts straight. They were in the OB in 95 when the beat Miami to win the 94 crown and then in the Fiesta Bowl in 96. They beat FLorida that year to finish off the back-2-back feat. They did beat Virginia Tech in the OB on New Years eve in 96 but UF beat FSU to win their first NC at the Sugar Bowl

When I read this, I was like, hey these guys may have something here!?! I remembered the Damon Benning autographed picture on the front page of ps2rosters.com. That would have been hella suspicious if Nebraska didn't play in the Orange Bowl. I looked on yahoo and found that Benning was the MVP of the '96 Orange Bowl. I couldn't find on ps2rosters.com where it mentions Nebraska winning the National Championship, so I am not sure where DT mentions this.

He mentioned it in the article or interview that you linked to. I never said he was lying about Benning being a contact or anything else. I have just heard too many things but I dont care because I normally do ther rosters myself. I have never had an action replay until January so I had to do it myself.
Old 07-03-2004, 09:49 PM   #37
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

There's a reason he's banned from OS.
Old 07-03-2004, 09:57 PM   #38
Champs

Husker_OS's Arena

OVR: 39

I used BLs last year and was very pleased despite the few spelling errors. I'll prolly use BL again this year.
Old 07-03-2004, 10:34 PM   #39
Hall Of Fame

RubenDouglas's Arena

OVR: 28

I remember when the whole "accused" thing went down.

Kind of funny if you ask me. trying to get a quick buck... (asking for donations for work that isnt 100% his) sure he does his own editing of accersories and created players....

It's weird that he's still around... i guess because people trust his work and don't know any better...... fools...
Old 07-03-2004, 10:59 PM   #40
Rookie

Quote:

bkrich83 said:
There's a reason he's banned from OS.

whats the reason?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »