Home

What level do you all play on?

This is a discussion on What level do you all play on? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-04-2004, 12:15 PM   #33
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: What level do you all play on?

Only ever played Heisman..
Old 07-04-2004, 02:55 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 1

heisman all the way
Old 07-04-2004, 03:52 PM   #35
Rookie

Why do the Nebraska fans feel the need to brag so much?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-04-2004, 04:00 PM   #36
Rookie

Bragging about playing the computer is hilarious.

You guys do realize the CPU will never be able to match the skill level of a human?
Old 07-04-2004, 04:06 PM   #37
Daydream Believer

Flyboy's Arena

OVR: 26

AA. I might try Heisman this year, however. I don't know -- I had some pretty great games just on AA, but we'll see.
Old 07-04-2004, 04:26 PM   #38
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:

iamme said:
I play Heisman with default setting and I win 100% of the time. I reached a milestone in my dynasty as being the first coach with a 1000 wins. You have to really know football and read the defense for weakness, for example Georgia, great up front but all I have to do is go over the middle and that's 15 to 20 yard play. If you want passing success, run drags at first and learn from the defense but other than that it is easy.
---
Current Dynasty- Year 47 Nebraska Cornhuskers, Prestiege ******, 1013 wins, 0 losses, 47X Big XII and National Champions, 35 Heisman Winner, 17 Thorpe Award Winner, 3 Groza Award, 24 Bednarik Awards, 37 Maxwell Award Winner. Greatest Game: 2027 Big XII Title Game, Nebraska 28 Oklahoma 24
192 All Americans - 77 1st Team. Greatest Coach in College Football.

I'm sorry but I'm just dont believe this. I'm not saying its not true, but I just dont believe it. I've been playing this series for years and have a few losses under my belt and that is on AA. I consider myself in my dynasties creating some of the best teams, and yet and still you still might lose a game here and there even with a super team. Plus you have offseason duties each lasting about an hour each. How can you possibly have time in just 3 months to do all this? I played against a guy who claimed he played on Heisman and I never have and 2/3 times I demolished him. I guess your just better than me and everyone else, although my greatest game score is way higher than yours.
Old 07-04-2004, 05:31 PM   #39
Rookie

it is possible to win every game because #1 you can always quit when you are losing and #2 the cpu sucks and you can cheese it all day if you want.
Old 07-04-2004, 05:35 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 3

Playing humans is 100% different than playing a computer! I can see those numbers happening....It would get boring, but I could see it happening.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »