Home

Helmet, Sock, Shoe, Mouthpiece, Pants Color Thread

This is a discussion on Helmet, Sock, Shoe, Mouthpiece, Pants Color Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-07-2004, 01:48 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Helmet, Sock, Shoe, Moutpiece, Pants Color Thread

You know, all this complaining about the sock height, sock color, shoe color, wrong jersey font, new jerseys not added, new parts of stadiums not added, and all thsi other stuff can be rectifed by letting us edit them. Then there should be no complaining because you can Make Michigans socks long and blue or whatever you want to do. They should just let us edit it and end it.
Old 07-07-2004, 02:01 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 2

i see far, FAR more people joking about the people who ask these questions than i see people actually asking the questions or complaining.

tell me, what makes your complaining about their questions and complaints any more valid than their complaints? besides that its just GD annoying.
Old 07-07-2004, 02:10 PM   #35
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:

BrianBrockmeyer said:
My biggest complaint about last year's game was with Miami's ice machine. Everyone knows Miami's ice machine doesn't look like that. Also, they use the circular cubes with the holes in the middle, not the solid type. That really stuck in my craw.

oh god, that made me crack up, thanks for the laugh. funny though, it's not too far off the actual questions that get posted sometimes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2004, 02:12 PM   #36
Rookie

jjonesAU's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Auburn jerseys

Quote:

CueDub said:
I dunno if this clears anything up, but I just got my Finish Line catalog, and it has Auburn Nike football jerseys in it. It has #23 Ronnie Brown, and I've seen either #23 or #24 in this stores last season. I'm not sure if Auburn is wearing Nike this year or not, they wear their cleats already.

yeah we got nike cleats (and use nike footballs i believe), but we still use russell jerseys. However nike does make Auburn jerseys, because i have an orange #24 jersey that is from nike. But as far as the team goes, they wear russell.
Old 07-07-2004, 02:16 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 1

I hate that I couldn't make my created player naked!!!!!
Old 07-07-2004, 02:21 PM   #38
GATA

bdunn13's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:

josh1559 said:
i see far, FAR more people joking about the people who ask these questions than i see people actually asking the questions or complaining.

tell me, what makes your complaining about their questions and complaints any more valid than their complaints? besides that its just GD annoying.

Yes it is annoying, thats why it has its own little thread right off the yellow brick road. Users/Staffers can avoid this thread with ease. If there is another thread like this, they will be locked.
Old 07-07-2004, 02:52 PM   #39
MVP

OVR: 7

Quote:

bdunn13 said:
Quote:

josh1559 said:

Yes it is annoying, thats why it has its own little thread right off the yellow brick road. Users/Staffers can avoid this thread with ease. If there is another thread like this, they will be locked.

What about when people ruin an otherwise good thread by making some tired joke about people complaining about these mundane details? So far, here in the NCAA 2005 forum, I've seen a bare minimum of people making threads/posts complaining about shoe color, sock length, facemask color, and the like, unless they are goaded into it by someone making a joke about it first. The people making the constant jokes about it seem to be fueling the fire more than anything else. Just my take.
Old 07-07-2004, 02:56 PM   #40
GATA

bdunn13's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:

ycbs said:
Quote:

bdunn13 said:
Quote:

josh1559 said:

What about when people ruin an otherwise good thread by making some tired joke about people complaining about these mundane details? So far, here in the NCAA 2005 forum, I've seen a bare minimum of people making threads/posts complaining about shoe color, sock length, facemask color, and the like, unless they are goaded into it by someone making a joke about it first. The people making the constant jokes about it seem to be fueling the fire more than anything else. Just my take.

"Reged: 01/07/04 "

You are new here, you would not understand.

Give it a week and you will get it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »